Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sudden and Exciting

Lady Tori

This afternoon D and I went out to lunch after my Shakespeare class and I was feeling like some ice cream afterward. So, despite the snow outside, we walked up to the Manulife Centre which has a Laura Secord (not the one I work at) so we could get a couple of scoops of ice cream. We went to the food court and ate together, and headed back to my dorm as soon as we were done because D had some studying to do.

The Manulife Centre is connected to some other underground malls in downtown Toronto and along the corriders of this underground area are many different small stores. Anyway, we passed a flower shop which had all of its displays out and tons of signs proclaiming "Only 5 more days until Valentine's Day!" and things like that. As we walked by I squeezed his hand and said, "Can you smell that?" meaning the faint smell of pollens that hung in the air outside the store.

He slowed down, smiling, and started to breathe very deeply, teasing me (he knows I'm a real sucker for allergies ^_^) When we got back to my room, we had to take off several layers of coats and sweaters as it's really cold. D sat down on the bed and started to get the delicious pre-sneeze look. I was standing over by the closet transfixed at the expression on his face. He waved his hand beckoning me over, and breathed in deeply, head tilting back, eyes half-closed... before exploding with a powerful sneeze "AHHH-CHOOO!" into the right side of my neck, where I love him to sneeze for me :) The entire right side of my body tingled at the cool spray.

"Oh my love," I groaned, putting my arms around him. "What do you think caused that?" even though I already knew the answer.

"It must have been the pollens from that flower shop," he replied. He pulled me close and I kissed him deeply.

A nice moment on an otherwise crappy, dreary day outside :D

Archived