Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold

Lady Tori

*Sniff* I've got another cold and experience the inaugeral sneezes just about half an hour ago...

I was in French class and as it was 11 am the class was over. I stood up and began pulling my coat over my shoulders when I felt an unstoppable sneeze coming on. The power I could feel behind it was due to none other than the fact that I've got this cold. Even though I'm the queen of stifles I couldn't stifle these monsters, they came busting out as I sneezed into my elbow: "Ha-knf! Ha-knchoo!" These were painful, throat-scraping sneezes :)

Anyway, that's all for now... no more sneezes yet. I'll be sure to update this thread when this cold undoubtedly releases its worst onto me :)

Awwww poor you.

*hugs* Get well soon and hopefully no more pain with the sneezes.

I get those all the time so I know how hateful they are.

Bless you, hope you get better fast. However while your sick keep us updated with obs :).

When you said you sneezed into your elbow, did you mean the crook of your arm? I love it when a girl sneezes into the crook of her arm, my friend Ashley is very good at it. :)

When you said you sneezed into your elbow, did you mean the crook of your arm?

Yeah, that's what I meant :) Sorry I wasn't more specific... but then again... imagine trying to sneeze into/onto the outside part of your elbow???

Oooh, I think you might just be able to reach if you physically pull your elbow towards you with your other hand. Or I can anyway, wouldn't want to try it whilst sneezing though, probably end up pulling some muscle or other!

I just sneezed another painful sneeze just now, browsing the forum :drool:

Also into the crook of my elbow... I tried to stifle it but it came out anyway. It sounded kind of like "Hah-knch!"

My nose started running earlier today so I know there will be more sneezes soon :laugh:

I just sneezed another painful sneeze just now, browsing the forum :drool:

Also into the crook of my elbow... I tried to stifle it but it came out anyway.  It sounded kind of like "Hah-knch!"

My nose started running earlier today so I know there will be more sneezes soon :laugh:

poor Lady...you just had a cold a couple months ago. How's the blowing going? Sore and chapped yet? Are you honking? or does that happen later as the cold stops up your nose? It should go without saying that I hope you feel better soon. But as always, I thank you for sharing your suffering so openly.

Tev

Aww, thanks tev. No serious blowing yet, I just had to get rid of a bit of congestion earlier. But because you love blowing, I'll can tell you that it was clear and very watery. I blew into a rough brown paper towel in the dorm washroom because that was the only thing available at the time :drool:

And yeah, I usually get a couple of colds each winter. This winter I've had less colds than usual, actually.

That must suck having to blow into a rough paper towel, sorry about that. Nice blow obs though :drool:.

I agree with Tev too, thanks a lot for sharing your suffering with us.

The cold has begun to assault my nasal passages for real today... I've sneezed several times already and the most recent time... while I was sitting here at my computer browsing the forum... I tried to stifle it by holding my finger under my nose (I NEVER usually do that!) and it failed. I sneezed harshly through my nose without opening my mouth :drool:

There's been more mucus flow today, as well as a general feeling of malaise. The only things I have to blow my nose into is toilet paper that I use instead of Kleenex (I'm a starving student!) and the rough bathroom paper towel.

I'm going home (parent home :laugh:) later this afternoon so I won't be on the forum until late late tonight again, but by then I might have more good obs :nohappy:

Archived