Sneeze Fetish Forum

A shade away from the ideal experience...

Guest sneeze-suprised

Guest sneeze-suprised

Ok, just two hours ago I had a beautiful girl in my bed blowing her nose!

No, it's not like it sounds, and this is not an 18+ post (darnit!). She was in my room to study.

She's a girl in my building, and is absolutely gorgeous. Short red-brown hair, slim, wonderfully curvy (especailly in the hips), and a beautiful intelligent face complete with rather large nose. We had no classes to day and we were in my room studying (her on the bed...thats all it really was). She looks up and goes, "do you have any tissue paper?" I'm prety stunned, in the good way, and I go "um...maybe". I guess she thought she was unclear, so she added "like, tissues to blow my nose with?" I was thinking ih my god this is hot, please let me have tissues, and i found some. She took one out of the package, unfolded it, laid it on her lap, and went back to reading. i pretended to as well. But within 30 seconds it started. Among the wettest blows I've ever heard. Not loud at all, but the thing is they didn't stop. It was like blow-breath-blow-breathe for five minutes. Blows of attrition, you might call them. She just kept one hand, and the tissue, to her face while she read. Sometimes she went nostril to nostril, other times she just held the tissue down and went at it. And then it got more interactive. Soon she was rubbing her nose with the tissue, and going up inside her nostrils (you know how i mean) with it. Then she stopped, but kept the tissue in her hand. 5 minutes later she started again. I just sat there pretending to read. Then she talked about how sick she felt today, how stuffy she was etc. I really couldn't talk for fear of saying something stupid, otherwise I would have tried to draw her out abouot sneezing. As is she didn't mention it. Jeez I think my whole day is shot. If only she'd been in my bed in another capacity...heaven...

Archived