Sneeze Fetish Forum

OMG

calypso

I had an appointment with my orthopaedic surgeon this afternoon, and I was sitting in the waiting room (I was also the youngest one there) and I was thinking how hot my doctor is and how I would definately write an observation about him if he sneezed. So I go back with the nurse into the room and she takes my blood pressure and stuff. And I wait for the doctor. He comes in, looking cute in his scrubs. He asks me how things are going with my shoulder and he is sitting right in front of me and he gets a quick pre sneeze face and then sneezes a masculine HITCHOOO! He looks back at me and then turns his head and sneezes another HITCHOO!!! I was like :) I wasd JUST thinking about this and it happened! So he was going to touch my shoulder to feel for it dislocating and he goes, "Oh, Let me wash my hands first. I don't want to get my sneeze on you" And I am sitting there like GUHHHHHHHHHHH..... and inside, I felt like Frack always says, CHJDSKVHJKDF;VFJDKSNFVJDOIEHCFIHNESGFV. I tried to see if he had a cold, but he didn't look sick and sounded like he always does. The rest of my exam went off without another sneeze. I can't help but think that I have magical powers..... If I think about someoner sneezing they will. Maybe I should explore this further. LOL Wouldn't it be sweet if it were true?

-L

LOL there's a thread about thinking about someone sneezing causing them to sneeze in the Off Topic forum right now.

Anyway, nice obs, thanks for sharing. I like the frack-ish AOIJDAJDLAJGOIAURF adulation (can you tell which line of the keyboard I used for that??)

Oooh, that sounds very nice. Something about doctors, especially how he washed his hands... so considerate and professional. Thanks for posting this.

~Me~

Wheeee!!! I started a trend!!!!! *HUGE CHEESE-LADEN GRIN!*

But man, do I LOVE IT when you think of someone sneezing....and then they do....esp when it's a hot doctor! ROWL!!

Just the thought....it's so.....aldskfjlsdkfjldskfj!!!! :)

~Frack, VERY amused!

is it just me or is it HOTTT!@@ when a guy sneezes over his shoulder or turns his head and just lets em rip like that...good obs! i wish i could see a sexy sneeze spraying over some guys shoulder.

Archived