Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bar Obs (f)

jgj5480

Was out having a few drinks and noticed this tall girl, blond hair/blue eyes maybe 5'9 (didnt see if she had hugge shoes on that made her look 5" taller :) ). I have seen her before and she was with friends and was obviously having a good time...lol a pitcher of beer to herself! Anyways I was across the bar (this bar is like a circular bar so i was looking in her direction). Anyways I was chatting with people and it was loud anyways but I heard someone snneze and it was her. She cupped her hands covering her nose and sneezed three times with like 5 seconds in between. They were powerful cause I saw her jolt foward after each one.. Sounded like aschhhh, aschhhhhh, aschhh. the funny thing was she looked at her friend and told her to wait or something like that. She sniffed a couple times and said...oh I am all done no more are coming.

It was a nice obs.

Anyways this comes back to that notion of alcohol and sneezing...we discussed before about how we think that alcohol has a direct effect (for some people anyways) to make them to sneeze more (quantity) or to sneeze more easily. I dont know if this girl sneezes like that normally but she definitely wasnt sober.

Hope you all like!!

Jaime

We had a discussion in another thread about this a while back... I remember someone said that alcohol dilates the blood vessels in the nasal cavity which can cause some people to sneeze.

I had a similar obs about two weeks ago. It was a Friday night and D and I went out to our favourite bar, O'Grady's, for dinner. A group of older men were sitting nearby, laughing and talking racuously as they drank. Anyway, about halfway through our meal, one of the men began to sneeze, very harshly and loudly. He sneezed so many times his friends began to tease him about it. He kept sneezing throughout the rest of the evening for a total of about ten or twelve times.

Sorry to hijack your thread... I'm just trying to say that you had the right idea with alcohol causing sneezes :drool:

A group of older men were sitting nearby, laughing and talking racuously as they drank.  Anyway, about halfway through our meal, one of the men began to sneeze, very harshly and loudly.  He sneezed so many times his friends began to tease him about it.  He kept sneezing throughout the rest of the evening for a total of about ten or twelve times.

yick. my dad does this. Grossest thing in the world. *shudder* I think I need a shower now.

Lady21,

Thats what I remember about the vessels becoming larger..and as a result making any irritants that may come into the nose be even more sensitive...I dont know if this was the case...I should have gone over there and said bless you but it woulda been akward because she was with a group of friends.

LOL talkin about blood flowing to different areas...lol umm yea...well.. HAHA

Later,

Jaime

One less than appetising aspects of the tendency of alcohol to set off sneezing fits is that it is quite often seen in alcoholics. I have often seen drunks in the metro convulsed with sneezing fits, and I can tell you that it’s not a pretty sight. Enough to put you off sneezing. Almost.

Well, I saw an example of this today, fortunately not too disgusting, so I’ll hijack this thread to tell those who are interested about it…

below

Way below…

I was out early this morning – Sunday – when I heard the unmistakable sound of someone – probably a man - stifling a sneeze. Pstchhh ! It turned out to be a man coming towards me at some distance, and partly obscured by parked cars. He had stopped with the force of the sneeze, but started walking again in my direction. He didn’t look like an alcoholic at first sight – early forties, if that, bushy black moustache and quite well built – but he had in his hand the tell-tale can of extra-strong beer. As he drew closer he lurched forward with another sneeze, but this time totally controlled and totally silent. I looked after him as he made his way along the street, his shoulders bobbing with each perfectly silent sneeze – there were three or four before I lost sight of him. What surprised me was not the sneezing fit but that he should stifle so completely when he was virtually all alone on the street.

Archived