Sneeze Fetish Forum

college sneezing observations

colorado198219

I am new to this group, I have observation to share.

Time: 6:30pm/Yesterday

I was reading a USA Today just hanging out in the lounge at school and all the sudden this guy lets out two fairly juicy sneezes in the cubicle. He was kind a heavy set, so that might caused the juicyness.

Time: 9:30pm/Wednesday

I was on the school computers when all the sudden I see a guy at school have this dramatic pre-sneeze look, he sneezed loudly once and started sniffling dramatically. He looked funny, he was kinda short and his nose size was rather large.

Time: 3:30pm/Tuesday

One of the cross-country stars at school who I see all the time let out a very loud sneeze with no warning or sniffles afterward. It was sort of strange because the sneeze echoed thru the computer lab. He had a very projected nose, that was long, I would say his nose size was in 90th percentile and even looks big with his glasses on.

Time: 1:00pm/Tuesday

Just before class, a non traditional student decided to sit right behind me in class. He was around 28 or so, he is very quiet. All the sudden

, I here a loud stiffled sneeze and then 30 secounds later I here another loud stiffled sneeze and he said "ahh-damn" right after the 2nd sneeze.

In that class, this one guy who is a traditional aged student has sneezed once three of the last five class sessions. His tend to be very throaty in character and very forceful. He doesnt sniffle and they arent wet. He has large nostrils, so maybe that has something to do with his frequent sneezing.

Archived