Sneeze Fetish Forum

The years greatest sneezes

colorado198219

This was a fairly good year for sneezes...these are some of the best observations

#5. I was in a friends car in Lincoln, Nebraska and it was a hot, sunny afternoon. All the sudden this one guy around 25, I see get a real big sneeze face. I open up the window and an atchhaaa. Luckily, we were at a stop light and I heard three more atchhhaa's in about 15 secounds. The guy obviously couldnt stop himself, they were kinda juicy and he wasnt covering them up. I think he regrets running in the pollen that day LOL.

#4. I was in this pollen infested park in Downtown Omaha. I sit down the a lunch, when even me with no allergy can smell the pollen. All the sudden I see a guy from college in the midst of a loud nose blow. All the sudden he got a sneeze face and sneezed three loud throaty sneezes. All the sudden, he started walking away towards the pavement. I said "man, 3 sneezes" and he said "well, I did hit five earlier"

#3. I was at school on the computers when this one guy comes in and searches Google for flowers. All the sudden, I hear atchoo (not loud, not wet but very average) four times in a row. I asked him if his allergies were the reason he sneezed so many times, he said "NO" usually it is at least 6 times. He is sort of 20 something hippie LOL.

#2. I was at Greyhound and upon boarding this bus. I figure I will sit near this good-looking guy. He was too way too tall for the seat, and he had a big nose, I think he was Italian. All the sudden after two sniffles, I hear two very average sneezes. I "blessed him" and he said it was the temperature change.

#1. I was at the public library and this guy started signing up for the computers when he started sniffling, I didnt pay much attention. I walked away towards another area and when all the sudden I hear "ha-atttschooo" this wasnt the end of it, as I walked back he sneezed 3 more times in a rapid-fire successon getting very juicy as he sat down for his computer. I decided to sit near him and the sniffles were intense. He had a big nose and was dressed like he was going to do some hip-hop I think he was in his early 20's, he looked kinda Russian or Eastern European.

Thanks for the year's round up ! and good to hear from someone in Colorado. Used to chat with a sneeze fetishist from there... years ago - so it's great to see that someone is continuing the tradition !

Archived