Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs

Guest SneezeWolf

Guest SneezeWolf

I thought I was going to tell something about how the horses were making me sneeze earlier, but as I was browsing around the forum, my neighbor's dog jumped up into my lap! I thought he was next door, but I guess the dog'll be sleeping at my house today. I don't mind so much, since he never sleeps in my room.

Anyway, this was just a few minutes ago. He hops right up into my lap, tongue hanging out.. He looked really cute, and I could feel sneezes building up already. My nose had started to run. I didn't really want to sneeze too bad at the moment, so I halfway pushed him. He got up, and hopped out of the chair. 'course as luck would have it, his tail smacks me right in the face as he does! That's all it takes to set me off, and I sucked in a big breath, and I tried to bring my finger up under my nose, but failed completely. I only got halfway before I sneezed hard enough to buckle me over! "CHSSS! Huh CHSS!" I started huffing.. "Huh huh huh..huuUH! HUHCHSSEW!"

Too much sneezing... :drool: And I'm still sneezing. I think I need some medicine, but I thought I'd at least share. :laugh:

Hey SneezeWolf,

Nice obs. Thanks for sharing!

Just so you know what happened to your other post... it appeared that you posted the same topic twice, so I deleted one just to clean things up :drool:

Archived