Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs

Wascally Wabbit

I have been up for about 4 hours and have sneezed at least a hundred times already...it is unreal, incredibly violent. Massively powerful body wrenching sneezes...just ridiculous amounts of sneezing and I haven't a clue what's causing it. Watch this space :drool:

Sneezy Update:

photographing horse rugs, to sell them, was not a good move, neither cooking up oranges for marmalade...my nose, in its state of heightened sensitivity, is responding in a voiciferous and distracting manner :drool:

This has been going on far too long now, I am starting to ache and get that little edge of panic. They appear relentless in their onslaught and determined to stop me from doing anything for more than a couple of minutes at a time. The biggest problem I have is.....

"I HAVE TO GO OUT FOR DINNER TONIGHT" :nohappy:

I am now looking for something to stop the sneezes, or at least lessen them for a few hours later, I look a mess. I know a few of you might want to kidnap me and hide me away for a couple of hours :drool::laugh::nohappy::blushing::laugh: but you'll have to make do with the wavs I'm making :nohappy:

For those who like the detailed approach, here goes:

I am sneezing in fits and these are interspersed with regular single/doubles and triples. I suppose it could be looked at as a continuous fit...it is manic and very tiring. My eyes are watering with the intense tickles and there is a constant irritation at the very heart of my nose. I have taken to just carrying a large handful of kleenex around and am sneezing freely into that.

I have never been one for stifles and today would be the day I am least likely to try. Clamping the wad of tissues to my face tightly, to muffle the sound, results in a noise one would imagine could be best described as akin to that which would eminate when accidentally stepping on a baby elephant.

The problem with dinner tonight is I don't like sneezing in front of certain people, some of the people there are going to show me the kind of attention I adore and get me all hot and bothered for the right reasons. If it was a table consisting of just the ladies I wouldn't mind at all...it is the men who bother me, don't know why, they just do. The ladies will pamper me and talk endlessly about my allergies. If I am lucky then advice will follow along with tales of sneezy experiences they have had....If I am unlucky then I will just be frowned upon and probably have to excuse myself politely and retire to a safe haven to sneeze freely and just let go.

The lady of the house will shower me with offers of tissues and tease me, as will my wife who will also enjoy the spectacle. But it won't release me from the bunged up sinus feeling or the inevitable..."Oh, I'm really very sorry, did I get you with that?" :laugh:

accidentally stepping on a baby elephant!!! :nohappy: OMG! I'm gonna die because I am laughing so hard!!! :laugh: I got a hilarious visual and audible image..... AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA! I Hope you feel better though.... :drool:

Sweetie, I hope that by now things have abated somewhat and you're able to enjoy your dinner out :laugh:

and thank you, as always, for sharing :drool:

Ooh la la... more WW obs!

Wow :laugh: That is a very sneezy day. Any idea what started this fit?

It's too bad you're suffering, hope you feel better soon... but at least SOMEONE'S enjoying it :drool:

I know a few of you might want to kidnap me and hide me away for a couple of hours

*guilty*

:):) Rowl, you have the most deeeeeeelicious obs, though I hope you can get some "breathe-free" hours at least. LOL :innocent: Much thanks for giving me something yummy to think about as I clean house. :laugh:;)

The 'live soundtrack' for this obs is now on release at Bondi's ;) and the crazy thing about this ...I'm having another sneezy Saturday today.

What if the wascally wabbit was allergic to his own fur? :huh:

Archived