Sneeze Fetish Forum

Very first self ob's!

Daphine

OK I'm trying to take a large step forward here by writting my first real self observation (GULP!).

I was out last night with some friends. We desided to go off campus to the down town party scene. We had gone to our second bar for the night and the place was packed so we formed our little circle when acouple of guys came over to make conversation. One was talking to me and my roommate Holly or should I say mostly to Holly ;) when a strange smell enterd my nose. It must have been someones perfume but it had a sweet cinnamon scent to it that made my nose feel like a piece of hair was sticking it way in the back. It was less of a tickle more like a pain. I knew right away that this was not an itch I was going to get rid of and I remember thinking this might make for an interesting observation if I was ever going to write one. Well I ran my finger across the underside of my nose rather forcefully but that did little to help matters so I tryed my never fail sneeze stopping move. I pinched the bridge of my nose as hard as I could with pointer finger and thumb to the point were I was almost seeing stars and thats when the nightmare began :) . "Are you OK" he ask and thats when I realized all eyes were on me. "Do you have to sneeze" Holly asked as I could feel my face turning red. All I could do was node and thats when the guy said "I just hate it when I have to sneeze but can't" and Holly replyed with "here look up at the lights, that always helps me" and I heard someone else say "try pressing your finger against the underside of your nose, that will stop it". Talk about terrable :) all of a sudden my needing to sneeze had become the topic of coversation :laugh: . I could feel all the eye's from our little group were on me while my own eye's were beginning to tear up. My breath hitched once or maybe twice I'm not sure and then "acheee!". I stifled it so hard I thought my eye's had shot out of my head :innocent: . Well everyone seamed to take turns blessing me while laughing about the whole show I had put on for them while all I wanted to do was to crawl under a rock. Well soon enough the conversation shifted back to other topic's and once again I was greatful that I only sneezed in singles :innocent:

I know it was embarressing at the time but also sounds like you provided much appreciated momentary entertaiment for the group. and hey--everyone else in the group probably sneezed at some time during the preceeding week--just not then. So even though it was a a very self-concscieous moment, it was probably more endearing of you to the group than not.

and tBTW--hanks for the wonderful description.

Hey Daphine,

Great obs! You know exactly what we like to hear :) Thanks for sharing!

It must have been so embarrassing that your friends went on and on about your sneeze! I would have died right there ;) But you dealt with it well, good for you :laugh:

Please share more often :)

Whoa this must have been so embarrassing, but you dealt really great with it! Cute from this guy that said how he hates it if this happens to him! :D

Bah, I don't like it when people are watching my pre-sneeze face, but then again sneezing in front of people and being blessed from guys, I like that! :innocent:

Such a detailed reconstruction. You did a wonderful job and thanks for taking the chance and providing it to us.

It did sound like a highly uncomfortable moment for you. You're a good storyteller, though, showing what was going on inside and outside your head and body. I could see the whole thing play out, moment by moment. [5 STARS]

Thank you all for your kind comments :D . I was so nervous about the idea of posting this event but all the nice things everyone said made it worth while :innocent: .

I couldn't think of a better Valentines day present :innocent: well except maybe chocolate :D !

Daphine,

Bless you and sorry you felt weird but I would have melted if you were holding your nose and trying to stop your sneeze in front of me. And then to not succeed in doing so! LOL sorry...well thanks again!

Jaime

Aww sweetie--

Thats funny, but not in the same respect.

PM me sometime, I want to know how this last semester is panning out for you!!! Take care of you,

blnde

Archived