Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bad times to sneeze - A series of short self-obs

High on Lullabies

One of these I'm remembering from a week or so back so apologies if the description isn't very good. I wanted to post it before but kept forgetting or thought there wasn't enough there anyway. It has a couple of partners after today. Anyway, here goes:

1. Food:

I was preparing lunch today in the kitchen of our house. It's always very cold in this house in the winter, sometimes it's actually colder inside than it is out! Particularly since the heater broke in my room. It's fixed again now, but it was as if all the heat was sucked out of my room in the two days it was broken. Anyway, it's also very cold in the kitchen as there's no heater in there. The cold has a habit of making me sneeze, particularly if I'm all shivery, and in this house that happens quite a lot. So I was in there chopping vegetables, duvet around my shoulders (yes it does go everywhere with me). I picked up a handful of the peelings to put into the bin on the otherside of the room. As I started to shuffle across the room, from out of nowhere a huge tickle invaded my nose and I raised my hand to my mouth, instinctively, and sneezed into it 'Hetchoo!'. This was unfortunately the same hand that the vegetable remains in it. I won't go into details, but suffice to say it was messy. Tickle then proceeded to disappear as fast as it came

2. Drink:

Later, same day. A very similar thing happened. I don't like these shivery cold-induced sneezes for this exact reason, because they usually come out of nowhere very quickly and disappear again just as fast. This time I was shuffling across our lounge with a rather full cup of juice I'd just made myself (you couldn't write this stuff, could you?), when the tickle came again, for about 5 seconds I was torn, 'What do I do? There's nowhere easy to put it down and I just know I'm going to sneeze even though I don't want to'. So I was quickly and carefully as I could I sort of cradled the cup against my waist with both hands holding it as tight as I could as the tickle reached it's peak of intensity and I sneezed, tensing my body as much as I could to limit the movement 'Huaachooo!'.

As a spur of the moment thing it was a reasonable success and I emerged with only a little drink on my sweatshirt. The good thing about these sneezes though is that they in themselves aren't very messy, usually dry.

3. Mouthwash:

This was the best one though, or worst depending on how you look at it. I'd call it worst wink.png. This happened about a week and a half ago, I was getting ready for work in the bathroom, last thing I do before I go to work. Shave, clean teeth and use mouthwash. Now this particular day I got as far as the third of these without incident.

I put the mouthwash in my mouth (it should stay in for about a minute). I'd say it must have been about 10 seconds, before I felt my nose tickle. At this point, I was nearly laughing inside thinking 'I can't sneeze now, there's just no way it would...work, I don't need to worry'. However, as is usually the case in these matters, my nose goes out to prove me wrong. The tickle got quickly stronger and more intense, at this point I was more concerned as were I to somehow sneeze it would be well, disastrous. The mirror was in front of me and I watched my face and saw my nostrils flare once. That was enough and I got rid of the mouthwash into the sink as fast as possible. Just in time too, as almost immediately afterwards I sneezed twice into my hand, 'Hetchoo!, Huachoo!'.

Once again the tickle was gone as soon as it had come.

So there you go, apologies for it being so long, but I didn't want to make 3 seperate topics, that would just be greedy! Hope you enjoyed. smile.png

-Hugs you tightly.- Awww, sweetie. I'm sorry it's been so cold there for you, but thank you for the description of your lovely sneezes. Bless you. ;)

:)

~Me~

Oh man, I love these kinds of sneezes. Sneezing when you absolutely can't for whatever reason... it's like sneezing while hiding, that old favourite in cartoons!

To my knowledge, no one has ever posted an obs like this before, thanks for sharing it!

Awww thanks for sharing your story, I really liked it! I also like this kind of sneezes, they are amusing and I find it rather hot if I can watch a guy sneezing like that when it's such a bad time for sneezing :D

Archived