Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs. (female)

Guest Missy

Ok., well I know I haven’t posted in a little while – I’ve been having a few problems with my asthma lately and just haven’t been online at all, but I’ve been feeling better over the last few days and so I thought I’d share a few observations! (I’ve posted the male one in a separate thread to make it easier for those who just like one type or the other).

Anyway, as I say I’ve felt better the last few days and so over the weekend I went home to see a few of my friends, and on Saturday we decided to go on a shopping/cinema trip. I have a little car, so I was the designated driver, (scary stuff!), and even before we actually got in the car I had a really itchy nose (nothing new there lol), so I rubbed it with the back of my wrist a few times as I unlocked it and we all piled in. I turned the ignition on and the tickle suddenly intensified and I almost immediately sneezed forcefully three times, cupping my hands over my nose and mouth and almost hitting my head on the steering wheel. :D Well anyway that actually took me by surprise, as I hadn’t really expected it to escalate so suddenly, but I sniffled a bit, did the usual checks and started off.

It was really as we were going along that I started to get quite concerned, as my nose just got progressively more and more itchy. I don’t know whether it was the fact that I haven’t used my little car in a while and there had been an accumulation of dust, but it was starting to make my eyes water and I realised that I was beginning to pay more attention to the fact that my nose was getting all irritating and tickly than to the road. :innocent: Anyway, I developed this system of sort of rubbing my nose quickly each time I went down to change gear, and then rubbing it again as I brought it back up to the steering wheel :innocent:, which didn’t bring a great deal of relief and at one point just felt like I was rubbing the dust further around my nose, making me screw up my eyes a little bit and take a short little gasp, but although it was itching like mad it just wasn’t *quite* tickly enough to make me sneeze.

I drove like this for a little while, (what seemed like an eternity), trying to carry on a conversation with my friends, rub my nose, and not get us wrapped around a lamppost which for me was quite a feat :laugh:, when as we approached a junction I just felt my nose get about ten times itchier, I felt my face get all screwed up, and I sort of cupped one hand over my nose, brought the other down to change us into second, squeezed my eyes shut and sneezed explosively four times in a row. How we stayed in the right lane I’ll never know. :laugh: Afterwards my nose was still really itching, so I just went ‘urgh’ and rubbed it really hard, and one of my friends laughed and said ‘Wow – those must have been coming up for ages!’ :innocent::D

I sneezed a few more times after that – most notably as I was attempting to negotiate a really sharp left turn (just used one hand to cover, kept on the other on the wheel and hoped for the best :laugh:) – because my nose just kept tickling, making me want to rub it all the time and making it *really* hard to keep focused on the road, but fortunately after we arrived I was able to get some fresh air, take another dose of my medication and I was basically fine (sorry!)

Anyway, that was that!

Missy x

I'm glad everyone arrived safe. And thank you for giving all the details. Sounds like it was excrutiating.

Archived