Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lecture obs. (male)

Guest Missy

Ok., well, this observation was one which was particularly dear to my heart as it was a bloke I’ve actually wanted to see sneeze for ages! :D It’s one of my lecturers (does that sound at all perverted? :innocent:), and, yes, he is young, and dark haired, and in my opinion generally quite nice all over :innocent: He’s actually a great lecturer – very witty and engaging, without being all smarmy and annoying :D

Anyway, he didn’t seem like a particularly sneezy person – I’d never seen him sneeze before, but we had a joint lecture today – him and a lady who’s also very nice but I don’t particularly have much interest in her sneezing, :laugh:, and as it was her turn to speak he was sitting to one side making a few notes. I just happened to glance in his direction (wasn’t staring at all) :laugh: and as I looked I saw him rub his nose a little bit, pause, then suddenly whip out a hanky (I think it was white, for those who are interested!), squeeze his eyes shut and lurch forward with a really powerful (and quite wet sounding) ‘HuhESCH’ :yum: The woman who was lecturing at the time blessed him, he sniffled, and then gave a little embarrassed laugh :laugh:

Unfortunately he didn’t sneeze again, but I’ve got another lecture with him on Friday so we’ll just see!

Missy x

Mmm, that sounds divine! I love how you spelt the sneeze, and how he used a hanky. And the thought of teachers/professors sneezing is incredibly erotic. :D Thanks for describing it for us!

~Me~

Oh yay!! *grins like sap, drools like idiot*

I am big fan of teachers/profs/lecturers sneezing. Especially as this one sounds like a cutie.

Thanks for sharing.

He he... nice obs.

As a lecturer, I must say that I hardly ever sneeze in front of the students. In actual lectures probably never. May be a hang over from a sneeze block I had in my teens, but it's completely unconscious.

We do have what we call TP (travaux pratiques) where there is a project on and the students work on their computers under supervision, and in these classes, where it seems less formal, I have sneezed on occasions, especially if I ve got a cold or hayfever.

I'm pretty sure that none of the students even notice though.

And I try not to notice too much when the students sneeze (seems a bit like abusing privilege).

Archived