Sneeze Fetish Forum

male obs

Guest dazed_and_confused914

My friends Bryan, Eric and Maddy were over at my place last week. Martine went upstairs to get a drink of water, and, while she was gone, the rest of us (I know, we're oversized children) ran and hid. Bryan darted for the guestroom, while Eric and I (who i have a HUGE crush on) went into the closet. while we were waiting for her to come downstairs and try to find us. the closet is small and cramped eric and i close, which was already turning me on. my heart was beating fast and i could tell he was getting closer than neeed as well. we heard a creak on the steps as she came closer, but this closet is the last place she would have checked. everything was silent, when i felt eric's breathing grow shallower. he put her hand over his nose and mouth and sneezed. it was beautiful. it was mussfled and sounded like "Hut-shoo". he sniffled a few times and sighed. "Wow," he said "I'm really bad at hiding." and then he did it twice more. the first one was muffled, again, but he must have been allergic to something in the closet becasue the second one was more powerful. his chest lifted and he sneezed agan into his hand. "Hat-sh00!" and while he tried to catch is breath..."Hu--hu--hutSHOO!!" he sniffed and i rubbed his arm. i really lve him, and iw as dangerously turned on. there was a stringof ligt going in through the closet and it landefd right down the center of his face, showing his green eyes looking down at me appreciatevly and his pinkened nose. i normally prefer female sneezes, but this one was...wow..hope you enjoyed, but i can't describe it as well as when it happend. imagine, being in a closet with a gorgeous guy you have a crush on while he sneezes!! :D:D:innocent:

-Meeps.- That sounds hot! You have more self-restraint than I have. If I were in a closet with my sneezy crush, he'd never survive. I'd likely tackle him and kiss him and do all sorts of other things. :D Thanks for the obs. :innocent:

~Me~

Well i'd like to IM but my computers been acting up lately, i can't even send PM's to anyone lol. but you can PM me on this account if you want, sorry about that Jaylinc!

:)

Guest Emmatheultrasonicsneezer

...if the rest of us had that happen to us just once, once... lol

Seriously, I have no idea what would have happened if that was me :|

You're lucky...

Archived