Sneeze Fetish Forum

m obs

Guest ashley

lol yeah my buddyz sick again. if Im not sick he is and vise versa lol. like he called me around 6 this morning (its next to impossible for me to wake up without someone calling me) and he was all 'hey babe get ur ass outa bed' and I could tell he was sick becuase his voice was kinda raspy and I was all 'whats wrong? you sound funny' and he was all 'I dunno I think Im gettin sick. my thraot hurts and I cantquit sneezing' and I was all 'aww that sux' but it really doesnt lol. then he was all 'o hang on, (false start) shit. nevermind.' lol. and I was all 'r u going to school today? if not I can catch a ride with my neighbor' and he was all 'o ya Im good. just a cold. Ill pick you up in a few aiight' then he did lol. I was kinda busy talking to my bf in the car ... who never really seems to sneeze. he allways stops his lol and I have no idea how he does it. It must hurrrrrt lol. but then after 3rd period he came up to me and gave me a hug and he was all 'o damn I feel like shit. I shoulda stayed home'. and I didnt really say anything. I just kinda stood there and nodded cuz I didnt wanna get flirty cuz he can just do that to ya haha. then he turned and stifled 2 sneezes and I blessed him and he said hey wait, Im not done then sneezed 3 more times really hard then I blessed him again and he was all ooouch. and I was all you want a tissue? cause I had some in my purse and he was all nah Im good. my nose is kinda dry now, thats why it hurts. then he like made that lil face and froze so I go look up (hte light) and he was all nahh that never works for me. then he did it anyway and sneezed a soft spray across my leg (Im wearing this denim skirt) and he was all oh excuse me. and I was all hy its fine. and he was all well Im gonna go to class. Id give you a kiss but Im all germy. (not like a kissy kiss, just like a brother and sister kiss. weird relationship)

as for his description? 19, tall, blonde hair, gotee(sp lol) green eyes. disgustingly cute.

Archived