Sneeze Fetish Forum

work obs (m)

snuffles

I had the perfect view of a perfect pre-sneeze buildup by this guy at work. I've worked with him for years and although I've heard him a couple times, I've been dying to see him sneeze, . He's asian and 30 but he looks mid 20's, 5'7", with short black hair, with a trim build (although he eats a lot, he can't gain weight), and single!

We were talking about a topic that has now since totally slipped my mind. I was sitting at my desk when he came up behind me. So I spun around on my chair and was looking up at him. While we were talking, he paused and when I looked up, his face took on the most perfect pre-sneeze look I've ever seen. What amazes me even more was that from my angle staring up, I could actually see his nostrils flaring.

His mouth dropped open, eyes half-closed, nostrils flaring wildly, he took a couple barely audible gasps for 3-full seconds before doubling over toward his left so not to spray me, and sneezing a fierce and dry HEHKCHHH toward the ground!

He straightened up, sighed, and rubbed the tip of his nose slightly. Then he continued talking like nothing had happened. I didn't say anything, was too shocked. Personally I love the pre-sneeze buildups more than the actual sneezes themselves, but usually I'm too late to catch the pre-sneeze. As he walked off down the hall, I saw him bend over and sneeze another double. HEKCHH KCHH! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see his face though.

On another note, I've seen a couple more sneezes that are note-worthy. I was in vegas this past weekend, and with all the smoke there was quite a bit of sneezing. The lady dealers at one of the tables looked like she was in her 30's, and she was constantly rubbing at her nose with the back of her hand or forefinger while sniffling. The man to her right asked if it was a cold and she replied, no it was allergies. She's extremely allergic to smoke or dust. And when she's around pollen, she sneezes her head off.

I watched her for a bit, and she turned to her left to sneeze a quick and quiet double hehchew chew! She then went thru an elaborate routine to show the cameras she had nothing in her hand in order to grab a tissue from her pocket. She blew her nose as quietly as possible, dabbed at her nose, folded the tissue in half, and repeated twice more. She tucked the used ball of a tissue into an ashtray and continued dealing. Interesting to note she didn't wash her hands.

The second was a friend of mine, mid 20's, 5'5", thin build, with medium length brownish dyed hair. While we were watching tv, I heard a soft muffled gkthh sneeze. I turned and saw her sneeze a second gechhew into a tissue! She then used the tissue to give a good wet blow while rubbing her nose violently from side to side at the same time! When she looked up, her nose was a bit red, and she apologized in a very stuffy "Sowwy, by doze was tiggling". No more sneezes, but she dabbed at her nose periodically with a tissue.

Archived