Sneeze Fetish Forum

1st Self OBS

BigTymePlayer25

This is actually my very 1st self obs so if it aint all that great I apologize beforehand. ( ok a little background Im 6-2 210lbs with a muscular build dark eyes and dark brown hair and ive had this sneeze fetish for as long as i can remember)

Anyway I rarely sneeze (maybe once or twice a day at the most) but Ive had a cold the past three days so now Im sneezing about 8 to 10 times a day. This can get very annoying esp in class etc.

Anyway today im sittin in one of my boringass psych classes with one of those monotonous voice teachers. Im sittin there basically trying my hardest to not fall asleep. Then all of a sudden my nose started to run a little bit which made me sniffle a little... well for some reason the constant sniffling triggered a huge tickle in my nose during the video clip we wer're watching... I fiddled with my nose a little bit and tried not to breath in too deep b/c class is really the only place where I just hate sneezing.. i was doing a pretty good job of containing it when all of a sudden the vid clip ended and the teacher flipped the lights back on...that was it as i couldnt stifle a loud "aaahhhhchoooo!!! The cute little blond named Nina said bless u to me but i couldnt even say thanks back bc another 2 quick sneezes quickly approached..which i successfully stifled almost silently...Nina smiled at me and kinda giggled a little and asked if i was okay..i was like "yeh just a cold" .

Now ive gotta huge headache and those stifled sneezes are probably the reason why...i hate stifling bc it hurts and ive heard its not good for your ears but i have such a loud sneeze that I almost have to stifle my sneezes during class or else its really embarrasing...anyway hope u all enjoyed this...any feedback would be appreciated...Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived