Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Heather Obs

miami83

Noticed the lack of female obs within the last week so here we go.

Heather has allergies to perfume, I took her out to eat on Monday night and while we were there a man and a woman sat at the table behind us and the woman was coated in perfume. Every other table was taken so we were trapped. Heathers nose was relatively resiliant but after a couple of minutes she sneezes a couple of "huh-issshoooos"'s.

About a minute after that she sneezed a lovely triple "huhhh..uhhh-ishoooooo..shooooo..issshhhiiiooooo". Then she sniffled several times harshly and gave her nose a circular rub. Finally our food came it was kind of fun watching her eat and having the sneezies at the same time. Every thirty seconds or so for about 3 or 4 minutes she errupted with double sneezes before retreating to the bathroom. She came out with a lovely red nose that i'm sure many of the members here love.

Thats probably my best obs of Heather all week, I usually don't post obs here but as I said this board has lacked that many female obs' this week so Nate's here to deliver. Hoped ya liked it.

Hahaaaa, great obs Nate Dogg. Aren't you glad you finally spilled the beans?

I can only imagine what she was doing in the ladies room! :huh:

Have fun,

J

Yay David not commenting on the obs at all and saying something totally irrelevant. Major message board etiquette violation.

Sternuto, what does hating god have to do with my obs? ;)

The Dude, I am glad I finally spilled the beans. Has made fun for some fun nights. You helped make my life way better.

Sneezelike, I don't need the rope :huh:.

Sternuto, what does hating god have to do with my obs? :laugh:

Watch more South Park. Eric Cartman hates everything. (One reason I considered him for my avatar). Oh... and he usually says "God, I hate you Kenny"... but I didnt wanna put YOUR name in Kennys spot... :laugh: thinking that you may take it personally then... :huh: and.... :bleh:

Nevermind ;)

Heathers over at my place right now and she was just over here at the compy sitting right on my lap. She sneezed 2 pairs of sneezes while sitting in m lap, it was fucking great :huh: .

Yay David not commenting on the obs at all and saying something totally irrelevant. Major message board etiquette violation.

okay, maybe *minor* etiquette no-no.. but geez, lighten up. Even I'm not that uptight :bleh: just cause he didn't post a worshipful drool about your girlfriend :huh:

Nate, that's a joke hon... take it as such ;)

Lynne, are you sure your not that uptight? :blushing:

And thank you very much lady 21. :blushing:

Quite sure.... a line from an old Roseanne episode springs to mind....

"her ass is so tight you couldn't pull a needle out of it with a tractor".... seemed much funnier at the time, perhaps you had to be there....

Archived