Sneeze Fetish Forum

Way to work Obs

Sneeze-aholic

Yesterday I walked to work, about 45 minutes or so away. Usually I drive but my car is in the garage.

Just as I passed the first bus stop (the one I usually get on at) a woman sneezed twice loudly behind me, Hup-shuu, Hup-shuu! She was between 20-25 and quite slim, but I hadn't paid too much attention to her as I walked towards the bus stop.

About 10 minutes later I approached the next stop, where two women in their 30's were talking. One was constantly dabbing at her nose with a white cloth handkerchief. She was really slim with dark shoulder length hair, again I just missed the sneezes - just as I passed she said "Cuse be, got to Iesha, I-eshhhu." This was followed by a long wet sounding blow. As I rounded the corner I heard 3 more wet sneezes.

As I carried on approaching the next stop replaying the sneezes in my mind I decided to get the bus at the next stop in the hope of seeing the second woman again. I waited at the next stop and was joined by a man, probably 18-20, blond, very short hair, very tall & muscular who took the seat next to me. He was sniffing until the bus rounded the corner, I missed the sneezes for the 3rd time that morning. His sneezes were doubles, very harsh, a kind of Ha-Choo-Choo sound. Under his breath he muttered about his "Damm cold"

I took a seat about 3 quarters of the way back. The first woman was sat near the front, the man from the 3rd stop sat next to her. Just in front of me was the lady from the second stop. For the next 10 minutes, sneezes continued from all 3 of them.

Approaching my stop, I picked up my coat just as the man (very slim, dark hair, about 25) who looked like he'd been asleep sneezed, just the once this time but completely uncovered.

So many obs from the bus, but now I think I may be coming down with a cold myself. :huh:

Archived