Sneeze Fetish Forum

Makes Me Wonder

Guest blue eyed girl

Guest blue eyed girl

I was in English yesterday when this kid said he had to sneeze, he kept getting so close to sneezing but then it would just go away and start up again in a few seconds. He asked to get a tissue, and then he did the tissue method (repeatedly) until the period was almost over. He just kept making himself sneeze. He had a really loud sneeze that just went AHHHHHchooooo and he would always do it uncovered and towards the floor. I could not stop staring at him :huh: but this really makes me wonder or not if he has the fetish, I mean he did the tissue method. Eh, but most people with the fetish are uncomfortable with sneezing around other people, so I don't know, it just made me wonder and yeah I liked it and I hope he uh does that again.

Helter Skelter

Maybe his nose tickled a lot and he just wanted to make himself sneeze to try and get rid of it? Anyway, nice obs! I wish something like that would happen in my English class :huh:

Heh... nice obs, but watching that would make me really uncomfortable. I would certainly rather read about it here than witness it in real life!

It just might be that he has the fetish. I mean people usually use tissues to blow their nose and try and make the sneeze go away. Hey you never know....... :blushing:

Archived