Sneeze Fetish Forum

School Obs

Gallatea

Ok, this is my first obs, so please bear with me:

In my Biology Class, there is this girl who sits in a row nearby me. She is about medium height with dirty blond hair and blue-green eyes.

Anyways, she had this whopper of a cold, and during the whole class she was constantly sneezing and blowing her red nose.

Her sneezes were the "Huh-CHOO!" kind, and her nose was chapped. Her blows were soft but wet, and she seemed pretty miserable.

In the same class, there was this boy, who is tall with brown hair and these soft brown eyes.

He had a cold too and he kept getting up and blowing his nose. It was red, but I can't give any details since he sits on the opposite side of the class room.

I do remember that one of my best friends commented that he had a bad cold because he kept getting up and blowing his nose like a foghorn. ;)

Sorry that my obs are so horrible, I just wanted to enlighten everyone of my observations. :huh:

*Echoes Lynne*  It's a good obs.  I'm sure the blow fans will dig your description of her noseblowing :blushing: 

Indeed we do. Thanks for posting! :blushing:

J

Nice job with the obs's. Love the description of the blows.

One little thing though, whats up with the whole "Sorry that my obs sucks donkey dick please don't kill me in my sleep tonight for writing such a horrible obs" trend that lots of members do? No offense but theres no need to put yourselves down.

Just about everybody does a good job, and you are no exception :blushing:.

Archived