Sneeze Fetish Forum

That train....

High on Lullabies

Well actually it's a different train to my previous obs, but it's still a train nonetheless, who would have thought they'd be such a hotbed of observation-y goodness, eh?

This obs occured on my way home, I'd got off my previous train, made my way across the bridge and down onto the platform on the otherside. I didn't have to wait long for the train, 'thank god for that', I thought, 'it's freezing outside!'. Train pulled in and surprisingly enough I found a seat, an unusual occurence, must have been my lucky day. I sat down and a guy got on behind me and sat down on the seat just across from me. The only other person I could see on the train was a guy diagonally across from me in the opposite corner who was on the train already when I got on.

He was early 20's, average build and height, wearing a khaki coloured jacket, not very thick from the looks of things, and tracksuit bottoms he had a skinhead haircut. He was clearly trying to get some sleep, as well as one can on a 40-year old moving train.

I paid him no mind, and listened to my music and concentrated on feeling cold. It was so cold on that train, possibly colder than outside. I could see my breath when I breathed out. It was like being in some haunted room or something.

Anyway, my thoughts were interrupted by an explosive sound from across the carriage 'Hacsssh!', I looked up towards the noise and saw the guy in the corner with one finger under his nose, rubbing a little, there wasn't much co-ordination in the whole action, probably due to the sleepiness. I continued to watch, and saw his mouth open again quite quickly, his eyes were shut throughout as if he was trying to sleep through it all. His eyelids flickered a little before shutting tight as he sneezed a second time into his hand 'Hacssssh!'.

I watched for a little while longer, saw him settle down and assumed that was it so I looked away. It was only for about a minute, if that, before I heard a third sneeze 'Hacsssh!' (should have kept watching!). This time I wasn't gonna miss anymore and kept watching intently. And, I was rewarded soon afterwards by seeing him his raise hand to his face one last time, eyes near closed as they had been throughout the experience, and sneeze into his hand 'Hacssssh!'. He rubbed his nose, which was a substantial amount redder than about 5 minutes previously, and that was that.

Guessing he must have been a doubles guy. Anyway hope you liked it, apologies about the length. blushing.gifcool.png

Oh yes, that is a really lovely obs! I have to say, I like the way he covered with his hand even though he was half asleep - covering is always something of an extra turn-on for me! :blushing:

Thanks for posting that one!

Missy x

Oooo, lovely obs. Thank you for posting it, sweetie. I love the details that you described, including how you spelt his sneezes, and how he was rather sleepy. I love those kinds of sneezes. :blushing:

~Me~

Mmm, the sneezing while sleepy is really sexy. Extra vulnerable

could not agree with you more on that Lady!

extra magically delicious!

Thank you for sharing! Kitty

Archived