Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lecturer obs. (male)

Guest Missy

Well, I have to say, yesterday's lecture was a lot more fun than it should have been (for me, at least! :blushing: ).

My very cute lecturer - the one from my last male obs. - began by saying (in a fairly congested voice), 'Just before I begin, I'm afraid I have a cold, so I apologise now if I end up sneezing in the middle of a few sentences'. Now, if that isn't the most fantastic way to begin a lecture, I don't know what is... :blushing:

So anyway, he started the lecture, and for the first quarter of an hour or so there were no sneezes, just a fair amount of sniffling - at one point he did blow his nose - I'm not a blow lover myself but for any who might be reading this it was into a white hanky.

But then, just as he was saying 'This could be interpreted as....' he stopped, hesitated slightly, crinkled his eyes up, brought his hanky up to his face and sneezed very violently, 'HehCHH', actually doubling over with the force. He straightened up, but didn't open his eyes, which were still all crinkly and closed, took what I imagine were a few little short pre-sneeze breaths, and then sneezed very forcefully again, twice, 'Heh..Heh...CHHH HehCHHH'. Following which he opened his eyes, dabbed at the corners of them with his hanky, and said 'Oh dear, sorry about that, I did warn you!'

It took quite a lot of willpower to drag myself back to the lecture after that, since I had to resist the urge to keep replaying it in my mind :blushing:, but then just as he finished, and started gathering up his papers, he suddenly picked up his hanky again, quickly turned to the side and sneezed again, if possible even *more* violently than previously, 'HehCHHHH', sort of muttered 'Oh dear' under his breath, and left.

Anyway, I did feel sorry for him, but I have to say, it brightened up the lecture! :blushing:

Missy x

Rowr! 8) I do so love the teachers sneezing thing. So cute, with the handkerchief and all, aww :blushing: Wonderful obs, thank you for sharing!

Absolute YUM - fabulous obs and thank you kindly for sharing!

*sigh* reminds me of the hot proffessor I once had who was afflicted with the most fantasic allergies and he refused to take anything for them - of course I thoroughly enjoyed being his TA....

Kitty

My very cute lecturer - the one from my last male obs. - began by saying (in a fairly congested voice), 'Just before I begin, I'm afraid I have a cold, so I apologise now if I end up sneezing in the middle of a few sentences'. Now, if that isn't the most fantastic way to begin a lecture, I don't know what is...  :drool:

That reminds me so much of a history lecturer I saw that started his lecture in almost the exact same way... only he didn't sneeze, so it wasn't as nice as your obs. I feel sorry for the poor man... but not so sorry that I didn't love reading that. Thanks so much for posting

Archived