Sneeze Fetish Forum

From the ski trip...

Guest Oleander

Guest Oleander

Okay, story is that from the 16th to the 20th, i was driving to/ snowboarding in Colorado... (which was WICKED by the way!) with a bunch of guys from my church.... which led to LOTS of lovely obs for Oleander.... :drool:

1. On the second day of our drive, the guy sitting next to me (who had allowed me to fall asleep on his shoulder and, in turn, put his head on top of mine so he could sleep) kinda half woke up and rubbed his nose... which woke me up, although i didn't move. :bleh: He sat there for about 2 minutes, waiting patiently for it to surface (his eyes were watering by now) with his hands hovering a few inches away from his face. he had me completely enthralled by this point. then his eyes shut tightly and "Heh... hmm... hhh... huh- SHEHH! hmm... CHSHHH!"

well, needless to say... i melted right there. i couldn't think. i was like... 'asadjkldf... fsfwsoei. dsfiorhgfnc.... mehhh?' :drool:

2. One of my many times falling the first day, i crashed into K, a senior girl on the trip (only girl besides me), who crashed into C, one of the many guys. well, we were all laying there in a heap of snowboards, and C had literally eaten snow that time :laugh: and apparently it got up his nose as well. as we were dusting ourselves off, C's nose started twitching, which got my attention. we were all tangled up, which ment his hands were occupied trying to untangle himself from K and I... so he had NO chance to stifle like he usually does. or so i thought. at the last second he jerked his hand free, and... "Heh- chh! heh-chhssh!" that was that.

I would write up more, but my mother needs the computer.... AHHH!

Archived