Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mystery Sneezes

Lady Tori

When I got up this morning I felt fine... I usually have to blow my nose in the morning and sneeze a few times, probably to get rid of dusts or whatever that accumulate there overnight.

In French class today, which I had from 10-12, I sneezed once, a rather sudden affair that would have been loud had I not stifled it :drool: I thought that was the end, but my nose was getting progressively more stuffed up afterwards, with what felt like pretty watery mucus accumulating. I started having to sniff heavily to stop my nose from running. All the while, a strong sneezy feeling was building up in my nose.

Eventually I realized I had to blow my nose, or else the sneezes would get the better of me and the results would be messy. I excused myself and as soon as I got out of the classroom I felt the urge to sneeze intensify. Just as I got to the double doors at the end of the hall, I sneeze twice "Ha-knn! Haa-knch!" stifled into my elbow, since the mucus amounts would have resulted in disaster. There were two other students on the other side of the door so I tried to be as quiet as possible, as I hate sneezing in front of others.

Those stifled sneezes made things worse, and the urge to sneeze didn't go away. I got to the washroom and locked myself in a stall, pulling off a long piece of toilet paper. I sat down on the toilet and indulged in a long, wet blow. My fingers got wet through the thin toilet paper and I had to fold it again to prevent it from disintegrating. For those who are interested, the mucus was clear with a few yellow spots, as though I was getting over a cold (which I'm not, so it's kinda weird).

I blew a bit more to make sure everything was cleared up, and tore off a bit more toilet paper to keep with me in class in case of need. Unfortunately for you, there wasn't any, but at least that was the end of the mystery sneezes :drool:

Hope you enjoyed the obs!

*Edited to fix a possibly confusing typo!

You may have just gotten a tiny bit of dust in your nose or something. Love the obs though, and your especially good at describing your blows. :drool: Bless you, and thank you very much :drool:.

Sounds wickedly wonderful. Thanks for the memories, Lady.

Still, in the course of my reading various posts, this of all things stuck out in my mind.

I got to the washroom and locked myself in a stall.

I hope the seat was dry. :drool:

Guest Wetsneezelover
When I got up this morning I felt fine... I usually have to blow my nose in the morning and sneeze a few times, probably to get rid of dusts or whatever that accumulate there overnight.

In French class today, which I had from 10-12, I sneezed once, a rather sudden affair that would have been loud had I not stifled it :drool:  I thought that was the end, but my nose was getting progressively more stuffed up afterwards, with what felt like pretty watery mucus accumulating.  I started having to sniff heavily to stop my nose from running.  All the while, a strong sneezy feeling was building up in my nose.

Eventually I realized I had to blow my nose, or else the sneezes would get the better of me and the results would be messy.  I excused myself and as soon as I got out of the classroom I felt the urge to sneeze intensify.  Just as I got to the double doors at the end of the hall, I sneeze twice "Ha-knn!  Haa-knch!" stifled into my elbow, since the mucus amounts would have resulted in disaster.  There were two other students on the other side of the door so I tried to be as quiet as possible, as I hate sneezing in front of others.

Those stifled sneezes made things worse, and the urge to sneeze didn't go away.  I got to the washroom and locked myself in a stall, pulling off a long piece of toilet paper.  I sat down on the toilet and indulged in a long, wet blow.  My fingers got wet through the thin toilet paper and I had to fold it again to prevent it from disintegrating.  For those who are interested, the mucus was clear with a few yellow spots, as though I was getting over a cold (which I'm not, so it's kinda weird).

I blew a bit more to make sure everything was cleared up, and tore off a bit more toilet paper to keep with me in class in case of need.  Unfortunately for you, there wasn't any, but at least that was the end of the mystery sneezes :drool:

Hope you enjoyed the obs!

*Edited to fix a possibly confusing typo!

Thanks you so much for the obs; I enjoyed reading it. I thought it was very well written, too. I love the sound of wet blows from a female; I'm sure yours was awesome. I'll bet the sounds of the your sneezes were good, too. By the way was the mucus watery as you mentioned earlier when you blew your nose?

Archived