Sneeze Fetish Forum

Breakthrough 4 ME!

CarolinaGirl

Yeah so I got a few things to tell:

First thing, I've had the flu and sneezes to go along with it. But on Valentine's Day me, my bf, his roommate, D, and his roommate's gf, K, all went out to eat at the Olive Garden. I was feeling gross and terrible but he had planned several things so I had to go. NEway, I don't think I would have done this if I had not been feeling so miserable and could care less... but I sneezed without a whole lot of hesitation throughout the night. Which is extremely unusual b/c I hardly EVER sneeze in front of anyone :laugh: The first time (in the car) I was thinking 'omg i have to sneeze... but I can't.. oh f*** it...' and I did! K blessed me every time, which was about 6 or 7 times the whole night. I sneezed a last time on the ride home and she said, "bless you! you ok girl?" haha so sweet. My bf didn't bless me (in fact I've never heard him bless anyone) but he kept asking if I was ok and handing me tissues. :bleh: Besides feeling bad it was a fun night.

Ok so now I think I gave K and my bf at least a cold cause they're sneezing now...and I'm fine. K sneezes in 3's and the first two always end in a desperate tone...like you know she's gonna sneeze again. (I do her the favor of blessing her each time too :blushing: ) And she talks about her nose bothering her and stuff and how she can't stop sneezing. Her bf, D, doesn't seem bothered one way or the other by it, he just kinda ignores it..haha.

And I know I"ve told yal before about my bf sneezing, but I noticed he was starting to sneeze a lot two nights ago so I've been taking care of him :drool: (Which I love to do, and plus I can watch him sneeze) Anyway, the first couple of times he sneezed I told him to warn me if he feels it coming on cause I want to see them. He agreed and said sometimes he forgets. So then when he's gonna sneeze and other people are somewhat around he'll tap me and point to his 'pre-sneeze' expression... which for him stays on his face for a good while until he finally does. He usually only sneezes once, but it's extremely sexy and huge and uncovered...and it takes a while to build (which is the best part to me :drool:) Now, however, instead of just tapping me, he actually makes the 'Ah.ah..' sound before he sneezes which is very sexy and is startin to make me think his having a little bit of fun taunting me. Dang, but it makes me want to jump him so bad :nohappy: All I can say is that I'm extremely glad he's letting me know now when he's gonna sneeze cause it's the sexiest thing I've ever seen.. yum.

Yeah, and they're both still sick btw and I'm about to go visit em! Thanks for readin! :laugh:

CG

:-p way to go CG...you've past me in bravery of sneezing in front of others. I wished u overcame that when you were hangin out with us over the summer!!! :drool: lol

So CG....you sneezed in singles the whole night or did you do multiples?

Thanks for the obs...hope you feel better

In singles about 30 mins apart (I could have way more if I were alone because the tickle wouldn't go away, but I still wasn't completely comfortable :innocent: so I tried to restrain myself). And now since I didn't take care of myself well enough, I have bronchitis and a lingering head cold. Right now (if I'm alone) I can definitely sneeze about 6 times in a row b/c of my congestion...and it's really more annoying than anything else at this point ;) hah. Thanks for asking!! :innocent:

CG

Archived