Sneeze Fetish Forum

Icy Morning self-obs

Enkidom

Have you ever had one of those mornings when you should have stayed in bed? I had finally dragged myself out from under my duvet, reluctantly switched the central heating from 24 hour to timer, so that I don't walk into Siberia when I get home from work tonight and even more reluctantly got out of the shower, having spent a long time relishing the delicious feeling of hot water rushing over me before stepping outside into the nascent snowflurry that was building up. Unfortunately, said relish of the sensation of warmth had left me rather short on time before I had to set off to catch my bus.

So, slightly late, wrapped up in coat and scarf but still rather damp I stepped out of my flat and proceeded to amble in the direction of the bus stop. The change in air temperature immediately set my nose tingling, but the scarf wrapped around half of my face prevented me from the worst of the effects. Well it did until I slipped on a patch of well disguised slush and ended up in an undignified and slightly soggy heap (with a little dented pride but no harm done). Having salvaged my pride, which was lying a short distance away, and having just seen the bus appear in the distance, I started to jog in the direction of the bus stop. The snow battering at my now uncovered face and turning me into a slightly more hirsute frosty the snowman, complete with icicle moustache. It also had the effect of provoking the tingle into a full-fledged tickle, then suddenly a series of HAhh..Tischooo...Hah..TischOO, Hah..Tischoo, Tischoo, Ach...mmmppph, Hah..Chmmph (I'd managed to rescue a tissue for the last two). I did manage to beat the bus to the stop though (then promply sneezed violently on getting on as the warm air hit again). At least my hair defrosted (note to self...long hair may be easier to dry naturally, but on a cold morning, the hair dryer is always a better option!)

:bleh: glad only your pride was hurt dear... thank you so much for sharing :drool:

Personally, I've always sort of liked letting my hair freeze in the mornings... makes it curl up tighter with less frizzing when it thaws :drool:

Awwww. :hug: I’m glad you weren’t hurt. I’m also glad you made it to the bus stop in time. That would have been like a double dent in your pride had you missed the bus because of it!

And yes, the hair dryer is always the best bet on a cold morning. I’m glad that Lynne can find some benefit to icicle hair, but it never did anything good for my hair.

Awwww!!! *hugs*

I absolutely adore your obs. Your cute playfulness shines through and I love your self-depricating humour.

Glad that you weren't injured. *hugs*

Thanks for sharing.

Archived