Sneeze Fetish Forum

M & F

Guest tashastar34

Guest tashastar34

Hey,

It has been a while since I last posted, so I thought I might give it a go.

At school, a horrible cold has been going around. My first ob is of my friend Case. He was sitting like two seats up from me when he sneezed a loud obnoxious raachhooo! I immediatly blessed him, but he held his finger up. It to his other elbow he followed it with another ra rachooo. I again blessed him, this time he said, "ahh that was big, thanks." It was adorable.

The next one was of this guy Tyler. He is a cowboy, much like the rest of my school lol. He was sitting next to me in science. I wasn't really looking at him when he sneezed the first time. It was almost like a cough, but it got my attention. I turned around just in time to see him sneeze again, a quick "hitcha." I blessed him really quick and then he thanked me. It was a nice sneeze.

Then there was my friend Krissy. She came and stayed the night at my house this weekend, and we were just kind of hanging out on my bed when she plugged her nose and stifled a sneeze. It was one of those you can only here the last little choo. It was cute. I just smiled at her and we went on watching the movie. Later during the movie I looked over at her and she sneezed two quick, stifled "chhoo choo." This time I blessed her and she thanked me. It was nice.

Last ob is my boyfriend's brother. I was out in the field helping them with the animals and what not when Justin (Boyfriend Jeromy's brother) sneezed a really loud "Wahhchoo!" I responded "bless you," as did Jeromy. He thanked the both of us and we went on. Then out of no where he went into a fit. It went like "hatchooo, hatchooo, sorry I think I.... hatchoooo. Gah my allergies, chooo chooo, my medicine. Hatchoooo. Ugh." I asked if he was alright, and Jeromy blessed him. He said he was ok as he wiped his nose. Luckily I had a tissue in my purse and I offered it to him. He gratefully took it saying, "Ah, thanks, I needed that." Man Justin is so cute, I love him!

Archived