Sneeze Fetish Forum

self-obs (f)

fanofsneeze

okay this situation was excting for me, as i'm not a particularly sneezy person. unfortunately, i don't have allergies, i'm not very scent-sensitive, so when i find myself in a situation where i am sneeze-prone and i sneeze in multiples, it's pretty fun! i'm a bit nervous b/c i think this is probably my first post in this part of the forum...so bear with me! :)

i got my nose pierced about five years ago, and typically wear a nose wire with a tiny stud on the outside. however, at work last week, i was rubbing my nose and somehow pulled it out, where it became lost on the floor of my office, and no matter how hard i searched, it was really blending into the carpet and i couldn't find it (i must've looked like a MORON on my hands and knees, searching on the floor, but that's another less interesting story). ;)

so...i finally get to my local tatoo/piercing parlour to pick up a new nose wire. for those of you without nose piercings, there are several kinds of nose rings that can be used - the ones i prefer are essentially tiny stones or beads with a very fine, flexible wire that goes into the hole in your nose and can be bent in order to stay in place. however, when you first buy this kind of nose ring, it comes with a very looooong wire, which must be directed out of your nose so you can cut it with wirecutters or scissors. long story short (no pun intended)...for some reason, the long part of the wire, instead of coming out of my nostril, went UP into my nasal passages, creating a VERY INTENSE AND PERSISTENT TICKLE, which was made worse when i tried to twist it from the outside. before long, i had taken several hitched breaths, and in rapid succession, sneezed several times wtih barely any pause in between - "haSCHHH, huh-ISHHHa, ehhhpCHOOeh, hahpTSCH" [insert slight breath] "haISHOOO! huhGISHOO! ASCHish!"

though i was stationed in front of the mirror, i wasn't able to see myself, due to the tears blurring my vision, and the fact that i was being absolutely overtaken by some of the most powerful (and pleasurable, as they were absolutely unstoppable) sneezes i have ever experienced, which continued as i held my hand to my face to try and extract my nose pin (i actually considered leaving it in for the night, but was consumed by rapidfire hitches, and then the explosive "epCHOO! haRESHHOO! HAPchoooah! arscHOO!") i actually had to sit down, as i was getting quite desperate, because the sneezes weren't stopping and i feared that i wasn't getting enough air!! eventually, i was able to pull out my nosepin somewhat and redirect it out, and my sneezes subsided, and then stopped entirely. but whoa, what a ride!!!

[and as an aside...i can see why people write observations. i must say, reliving this experience has been quite, ahem, pleasurable...]

fanofsneeze

Wow! Great obs! Sounds exciting... As a fellow non-sneezy person, I understand how great it would be to experience truly irrepressible sneezes.

Thanks for sharing!

Guest luv2sneeze

Hey nice obs, isnt it so cool when that hapens, as a non sneezy person i know exactly what you mean. Thanks for shearing!

Great Obs!! I really enjoyed reading it and I can relate to what you are saying. I dont sneeze very much at all (maybe once or twice a day if im lucky) so i understand how pleasurable it can be when you have a nice little fit like that.

Nice obs. Enjoyed reading it, and am glad you enjoyed experiencing it. :yes:

Guest Spembob

Hey I wish something like that would happen to me! Sounds like fun! I hardly ever sneeze, ever ever. I just can't if anybody's about so I sneeze ummm about twice a week, and theyre so quick that theyre over and done with before I can enjoy it. :yes: Great obs though. Thumbs up :shy:

• 2 weeks later...

I love fanofsneeze's observation of the sneezing fit caused by the nose pin. But I must say, it's had an odd effect on me. . .

Ever since I first read it, everytime, and I mean everytime, I see someone with a nose pin (which is quite often in the course of a day), I envision that person having a sneezing fit similar to the one fanofsneeze described!

It happened again today. There's a girl who works in a sandwich shop near where I work who wears a nose pin. I'm standing in line there today thinking "sneeze for me!" Unfortunately, she didn't, but who knows, tomorrows another day.

• 1 month later...
okay this situation was excting for me, as i'm not a particularly sneezy person. unfortunately, i don't have allergies, i'm not very scent-sensitive, so when i find myself in a situation where i am sneeze-prone and i sneeze in multiples, it's pretty fun! i'm a bit nervous b/c i think this is probably my first post in this part of the forum...so bear with me!  :blushing:

i got my nose pierced about five years ago, and typically wear a nose wire with a tiny stud on the outside. however, at work last week, i was rubbing my nose and somehow pulled it out, where it became lost on the floor of my office, and no matter how hard i searched, it was really blending into the carpet and i couldn't find it (i must've looked like a MORON on my hands and knees, searching on the floor, but that's another less interesting story). :)

so...i finally get to my local tatoo/piercing parlour to pick up a new nose wire. for those of you without nose piercings, there are several kinds of nose rings that can be used - the ones i prefer are essentially tiny stones or beads with a very fine, flexible wire that goes into the hole in your nose and can be bent in order to stay in place. however, when you first buy this kind of nose ring, it comes with a very looooong wire, which must be directed out of your nose so you can cut it with wirecutters or scissors. long story short (no pun intended)...for some reason, the long part of the wire, instead of coming out of my nostril, went UP into my nasal passages, creating a VERY INTENSE AND PERSISTENT TICKLE, which was made worse when i tried to twist it from the outside. before long, i had taken several hitched breaths, and in rapid succession, sneezed several times wtih barely any pause in between - "haSCHHH, huh-ISHHHa, ehhhpCHOOeh, hahpTSCH" [insert slight breath] "haISHOOO! huhGISHOO! ASCHish!"

though i was stationed in front of the mirror, i wasn't able to see myself, due to the tears blurring my vision, and the fact that i was being absolutely overtaken by some of the most powerful (and pleasurable, as they were absolutely unstoppable) sneezes i have ever experienced, which continued as i held my hand to my face to try and extract my nose pin (i actually considered leaving it in for the night, but was consumed by rapidfire hitches, and then the explosive "epCHOO! haRESHHOO! HAPchoooah! arscHOO!") i actually had to sit down, as i was getting quite desperate, because the sneezes weren't stopping and i feared that i wasn't getting enough air!! eventually, i was able to pull out my nosepin somewhat and redirect it out, and my sneezes subsided, and then stopped entirely. but whoa, what a ride!!!

[and as an aside...i can see why people write observations. i must say, reliving this experience has been quite, ahem, pleasurable...]

fanofsneeze

fanofsneeze, you are an artist! Thank you for the obs and for admitting you had fun with the sneezes.

You've got the perfect pronounciation of ALL the sneezing sounds!!!!! You're simply amazing!!! :yes:

Archived