Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male obs

Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter

During first period, this guy in my math class suddenly leaned over to the side and sneezed once, kind of sounding like "Heh-sheww!" he's got blond hair and blue eyes, and he's skinny.

Then this guy, very thin with dark hair and glasses sneezed. I can't remember what they sounded like, but I do remember that they were very wet and he stifled them. He was sniffing and rubbing his nose a lot, but he only sneezed three times.

During the next class we were watching the teacher demonstrate something and the guy standing near me sneezed three times. The first one was loud and kind of...painful sounding, the next two were stifled and wet. He's kind of an idiot, but I love his sneezes :) He's probably a few inches shorter than me and he has dark hair and eyes.

And finally, this really cute guy turned to the side suddenly and sneezed. It sounded like "Heh-ttch" and that was it. Although, lucky for me, this guy sneezes a lot, and he's in most of my classes too ;)

Anyway, sorry for the lack of detail in these obs. Most of them happened during 1st period and I wasn't exactly fully awake. And I know they're very short, sorry :)

Archived