Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Cold (f, self-obs)

Guest SaMiAm

Guest SaMiAm

Wow.. I've taken a break from the site, and honestly, I don't know why I ever left. So, in honor of my return, a brand new self-obs.

I've had a miserable cold for a little while, now. It started about two days ago, with a pretty stuffed-up nose and *lots* of sneezes... And I know how people like to be able to visualize these things, so I'll say that I'm pretty short, about 5'2", and I have long, blonde hair and blue eyes, and a normal-sized nose that turns up at the end, just slightly. So anyhow, I was sitting in class, about five rows back, and the rest of the class was pretty quiet, when my nose just started getting very, very tickly...

I hate sneezing in front of *anyone*, so I was desperately trying to stop the fit, since usually once I start sneezing, I have trouble stopping. But ny nose was just tickling so much, and I stifled a quick three that were almost inaudible... and just when I thought the ordeal was over, another fairly loud "etchoo" double escaped...

I opened my eyes, and noticed about five people in my row staring at me... :yes:

Great ob. Than always happens to me when I get a cold. The tickle just keeps getting more and more intense, and a stifle just won't make it go away.

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better soon, and bless you!

Thanks for the details. And sorry you couldn't hold that last one back. And who are those people to have the nerve to stare at you. B( And feel better!

Thanks everybody! I'm starting to feel a little better today...

but still dreadfully sneezy.

so your sneezy, are you Blowy, too?

Tell us about them? Is your nose getting all chapped?

Pray tell and please, feel better soon...but thanks oh so much for sharing.

Tev

Guest SaMiAm
so your sneezy, are you Blowy, too?

Tell us about them? Is your nose getting all chapped?

Pray tell and please, feel better soon...but thanks oh so much for sharing.

Tev

Well, yes, actually. I end up blowing about every ten or so minutes, now... damn this cold. I'm using tissues, since I'm a cheap college student and I won't shell out the cash for a hankie. It's usually wet-sounding blows now... rather quiet. But my nose is red and raw and painful now, and I'm just praying that this goes away soon.

Thanks for the update SaMiAm, I hope you're feeling better soon.

I had a bad cold a couple of weeks ago, and went through an entire box of tissues in one day! My nose was so raw it took about a week to recover. Hope this doesn't happen to you!

Guest SaMiAm
Bless you dear....and hope your chapped nose recovers and you look your own beautiful self again :-)

Well thanks! I'm feeling much better now, though my nose remains slightly redder than the rest of my face...

Archived