Sneeze Fetish Forum

Knock Me Over Sneezes

polychrome

My boyfriend has the most explosive sneezes I've had the privilege of witnessing. First his eyes tighten and his nostrils flare - he can't flare them at will, just by powerful pre-sneeze inhalations - and his breath will hitch a few times. During a build-up, his left index finger will drift subconciously upwards, usually reaching almost shoulder level when suddenly his head snaps back and then his entire upper body violently forward, finger suddenly desperately pressed to nostrils.

The sound? A deep, thundering ESCHooo!

His face suddenly red, eyes instantly watery, he takes a sniffling moment to recover. As I tease him gently, but only after two or three, I ask if he's been sneezing a lot today. And sometimes, he takes my bait, and tells me, that yes, today has been a day full of "knock me over sneezes."

Wonderful! "Knock me over sneezes"... That's a phrase I just love!

This is a great obs... Please share with us more often!

Guest Spembob

ooo very nice! I love your description. Sounds quite similar to my boyfriends sneezes B( except they come along once in a blue moon B(

If I wasn't so lovely and kind, I would steal his hayfever pills :yes:

However, I'm a little :twisted:

....I googled "knock me over sneezes" and nothing came up. I always knew he was special :twisted:

And although he tends to sneeze about once a day, he's rarely sick, and allergies mean mostly lots of sniffling. In fact, colds tend to lead to more sniffling than sneezes :twisted:

And thanks to both of you for commenting...I've never written anything like this before, hopefully I can get better at it :D

Guest Spembob
....I googled "knock me over sneezes" and nothing came up.  I always knew he was special  :blink:

And although he tends to sneeze about once a day, he's rarely sick, and allergies mean mostly lots of sniffling.  In fact, colds tend to lead to more sniffling than sneezes  :P

And thanks to both of you for commenting...I've never written anything like this before, hopefully I can get better at it  :omg:

Hey your obs are going to get better?? Theyre already gread!! I haven't built up the courage to write any myself yet so I admire you :omg:

The only thing that makes me nervous is the thought that he may somehow end up reading it...and knowing it's about him...and then being totally freaked out, because while he's all cool with me finding sneezing *interesting* I'm not sure how he'd feel about being used as a subject. :blink:

Wonderful!  "Knock me over sneezes"... That's a phrase I just love!

This is a great obs... Please share with us more often!

I couldn't agree more!

Now, if I could only meet a woman with "Knock me over sneezes"!!!!!

Archived