Sneeze Fetish Forum

women in college class sneezes weird

colorado198219

This one women was sitting in the computer lab and I am not into women sneezing at all. But all sudden after not a single sniffle I hear ah-chooo-hu, ah-chooo-hu, ah-chooo-hu, ah-chooo-hu she did that 4 times. She seems to think it was cute to hu at the end of every one. Her sneezes were all real squeky and like nails on a chalkboard.

She was around 20, with a BIG NOSE, 5'7 and 130, blonde, light blue and she works out alot and all, but I wish she would work on not squeaking out her sneezes as it was kinda annoying to me. I think she was using her sneeze as an attention getting tool for the dance they were having that night.

I'm trying to decide if I could put up with the nails-on-the-chalkboard reaction, just for the sake of the sneezes.

I think she was using her sneeze as an attention getting tool for the dance they were having that night.

Well, she certainly would have gotten my attention! :P

Actually, I love hearing those ah-chooo-hu kind of sneezes. More like music to my ears than nails on a chalkboard. . . but to each their own!

Thanks for posting the observation. :bleh:

MasterSneeze

awesome obs! i had a similar experience. i was sittin in the computer room when outta nowhere i heard four loud sneezes followed by a two second pause then two more. i desperately looked around to see where they came from but was dissapointed to find out they came from an elderly woman in a wheelchair. instant turn off. :P

Archived