Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movie theater obs. (m)...a nice fit!

Guest Llama

Guest Llama

Last week I went to see the film "Hostage" with my dad and my brother. We sat in the third row, nearly directly in front of a group of four men in their 20's. So, I was already a little distracted from the film - stealing glances every once and a while at these good looking men. Then it happened! :cryhappy: One of them sneezed! "ha - choo" There was a nice pause between the "ha" and the "choo"...quite sexy. The one who sneezed was pretty tall (about 6 feet) and he had dark brown hair and was wearing a tan jacket.

After the first sneeze I was pretty pleased, yet I hoped for more. Thankfully, I was rewarded with a nice, long sneeze fit obs!

He sneezed at least 15 more times with that same "ha - choo" sneeze, and they occurred about 10 seconds apart. I'll admit that I wasn't watching the film at all at this point. I was just staring at this sexy man battle his sneezes. I could tell that he wanted to hold them back because he probably didn't want to interrupt anyone's viewing of the film. Just before he sneezed he would bend his head down slightly into cupped hands and let out the "ha" and then the "choo." He would pause briefly afterwards and sometimes let out a sniff, then he would return to his normal posture, but sure enough 10-20 seconds later he would repeat the sneeze and the movements. His friends didn't even seem to acknowledge the fact that he was sneezing so much. So, this must be a regular occurrence...probably allergies. (my favorite!)

After his fit ended, I could barely contain myself and got up to go the bathroom. :D

This is one of my first obs so I hope it was ok. :bleh:

Ok?? It was awesome. I wish that would have happened to me when I went to see the movie. It sounds so hot. Thanks for sharing.

Wow! I love your description of the guy not wanting to interrupt other peoples' enjoyment of the movie. Sneezing when you're not "supposed" to sneeze is one of my favourite scenarios. Thanks for sharing that wonderful example of it!

EEEEEEK! That is SO hot! I love it when you can just watch and not worry about being caught.....

And I would have needed the bathroom, too....:D

That was awesome. :drool: The guy sounds yummy as hell, and I love how you said he was trying to hold them back. That was very nice. :D Maybe I just need to get out more. lol

Archived