Sneeze Fetish Forum

Almost a male phone obs.

Guest Llama

Guest Llama

This really isn't a great obs., but it's kind of humorous - especially to fellow sneeze fetishists.

I was at work this weekend and I had to help this lady with an annoying sale. Anyway, I had to call back to the warehouse to ask one of the guys about a sales number that was needed to complete the sale. I called their office and Mark answered. Mark is a very sexy man in his early 20's. He is about 5'8", slightly long sandy blonde hair, big nose, great body!!

So, I told him what number I needed and he was looking it up. All of a sudden I hear hitched breathing and he sniffs and says, "uh...I really need to sneeze." I was like AIGFHUIEIHGSLINVN. He never sneezed though. :D

It was quite amusing, however, because I could no longer concentrate on the task at hand. He read me off the sales number and I was trying to concentrate and write it down correctly. But I was still like AWRIOFEWJFWEHF.

ME: "So it's 4535356...or is it...?"

HIM: "No, it's 4535534...do you want me to start over?"

ME: "Uh...yeah, please."

After several minutes I finally managed to write down the correct number. He probably thinks I'm some kind of moron now! Oh well! :bleh:

Archived