Sneeze Fetish Forum

My ex, the tease (m)

eva lyn

Patrick and I have been able to remain great friends since our break up so I didn't think anything of it when he called telling me that he was coming over to hang out. For those that want a description of Pat, he is 6 ft 2, has green eyes and light brown hair and a great body. ( we are talking muscles on top of muscles) He and I sat around chatting when all of a sudden he jumps up from the couch holding a feather that he pulled out of a throw pillow that I had. He runs into the kitchen and gets some white pepper from the cabinet. He runs over to me and tells me " you gotta see this. I finally learned how to make myself sneeze like crazy" He proceeds to take the feather dust it with the white pepper and he tickles it under his nose. Immediately, he starts sneezing hatCHHEEEEW, hupCHEEEW this went on for 3 minutes. He tries to talk but gets overcome by these intense, harsh sneezes that take his whole body over.

He has never been one to sneeze more than once and even that was a rare occurance. He always tried to induce but nothing worked well until now. Almost made me re-think the break up, :bleh:

So if any of you are looking for a new way to induce, it appears that a feather dusted with white pepper does wonders :D

Wow, lovely!

Does he know about your fetish?

Yes, I told him about it went we were dating and he always tried to indulge it but was never sucessful. Leave it to him to figure it out after the break up. :D

Archived