Sneeze Fetish Forum

Eating Culture Literature (f)

Sneezy Sunshine

When I got to English yesterday, one of my classmates was asking the TA, Rebecca, if she was okay. Rebecca responded that she wasn't because her allergies were bad. Naturally, that caught my attention immediately, though I already knew that it was true because I had been sneezing more times than usual myself. However, I was disappointed because she only sneezed once during the course of the hour and a half, but it was an interesting sneeze (He-CHOOP!). The rest of the time, she sniffled repeatedly. I found this annoying and wanted her to sneeze or blow her nose or something because I find sniffling to be extremely irritating.

The rest of the time, she sniffled repeatedly.  I found this annoying and wanted her to sneeze or blow her nose or something because I find sniffling to be extremely irritating.

Ah, a kindred spirit! I can't stand this either - my sneezes and nose-blows are huge and loud, but far preferable to persistent wet snuffling!

Is she normally a sniffler, or does she blow her nose when she wants?

Hope your own sneeziness didn't give you too much trouble, and thanks for sharing :drool:

Rick

Rebecca normally sneezes/blows her nose. I'm hoping that she will in the future! My sneezes are always fairly loud. So it goes, I guess.

Archived