Sneeze Fetish Forum

Five star sneeze

Mr Sneezy

Well, Good Friday is drawing to a close over here. With a lot of eateries closed and alcohol only available with meals or at places with a special exemption, I cruised into the city and entered one of the lobby bars at the Hyatt Regency.

The bar was quite crowded and after a few minutes wait, i was able to order a beer from one of the two ladies serving "behind the stick", both attractive and less than 25.

Glancing around at the crowd and the band getting set to start in the corner, I wasn't paying all that much attention to my bar staff, but that changed abruptly as I heard a neatly presented "TISHOO!" just above the noise of the room.

The young lady who had served me was straightening up again, having bent over with the force of her unexpected sneeze whilst she was fetching my bottle and glass.

Her companion working feverishly in front of me said "Oooh...bless you", quite cheerily, but without turning around.

Unfortunately, that was about it. There was no desperate need to go somewhere and blow her nose and certainly no further sneezing. I studied her sureptitiously as she put my drink on the bar in front of me. I liked what I saw, as I do with 99.9% of sneezy girls, but no way would I dare to do anything about it. Who needs the customers lusting after you just because you've sneezed? Best to watch from afar.

Not much of an ob, but with nothing else to do tonight, I thought I might mention it.

Thanks guys. I seldom post obs because they have to be something memorable.

Although this one puts me in mind of a similar thing that happened when I was in the dining room of my local in mid February. It is a small pub that would fit comfortably in the lobby of the Hyatt lol and the one bar serves both the dining room and main drinking area (front bar)

I was eating with a companion when I happened to glance over at the bar area where one of the young women serving was just straightening up after doubling over with a sneeze which I dimly heard above the chatter of other diners.

It looked as though she had bent right over to avoid sneezing anywhere near the food, drink or general service area and had covered with her arm or the back of her hand.

This leads me to ask; have any othewr members here had experience with food and beverage staff being caught by sneezesas they work?

Just a thought.......

Archived