Sneeze Fetish Forum

several college obs (all f)

jgj5480

Colds, allergies, and maybe dust?? I dont know but I have had several obs this past week. First at work, these two girls are friends. they came back and have colds, the one girl sneezes in singles but does at least 3 of them...they are feminine but leaning towards cough like sneezes but they arent totally horrible since she does so many. They sound like Ah..chaaa....and then there will be as little as 5 seconds but as much as 15 seconds in between each. the most I saw her do was 4 in a row...amazing, plus since she is beautiful that makes it even better. the other girl, she sneezes usually 3 in a row always but this time she half-stifled them since she was in a room with at least 3 other people. Her are more feminine and have a different sound to them...when she half-stifled her 2 sneezes she did they were close together...maybe 3 seconds and sounds like brrvvvvvaaah with the ahh end louder..I melt when I hear them.

Ok so in class...this girl, shes cute, about 24yr old, 5'6 or so, blond/blue...her nose is somewhat large and long. I am not sure if this was due to a cold or not but she is definitely shy when sneezing...maybe because her sneezes are odd or due to the fact that she seems to sneeze at least 2 in a row anytime she has to sneeze. For a girl with as large of a nose as she does I would expect a much more substantial sneeze. Anyways she did a total of 5 i believe. One set of 3.....then about half hour later another sneeze then another sneeze half hour after that. Her nose was stuffy and she sniffed throughout the class. Anyways her sneezes were really tiny...almost like coughs...and at first I thought that is what she was doing...The set of three for example were really close together 2-3 seconds in between each. The first was like chaaa, second cough like and small and the last chaaa sounding...BUT the most interesting part was how long sounding they were...if you know what I am saying?? The chaa's and cough sneezes were maybe one second long at max. So they were small to begin with. this kid at her table kept blessing her but she didnt say thanks, in fact when she was sneezing the three she was sorta facing him the first sneeze but after he blessed her, she turned her whole body away from him and sorta sneezed into her shoulder. I expected her to turn back around and say thanks or something but she didnt....rude in my book but again maybe she is just totally shy/paranoid or whatnot when someone blesses her.

Long obs....hope you like,

Jaime

Archived