Sneeze Fetish Forum

Worth the wait

haymaker

When a new person comes into your life, it isn't long before a sneeze fetishist gets round to thinking this thought: What sort of sneeze might this person have ? and how long will it be before I get to see it ?

So... I've been receiving a 'once every three weeks' massage at a local sports therapy clinic from Samantha.

At 53 she's 6 years older than me. Her hair is cut in a blonde bob, she's a bit overweight, but still has a very pretty face with a cheeky smile and years ago she must have been gorgeous.

After the massage I usually take her to lunch and we've become quite good friends. This has been going on for about 8 months.

From the first day I met this lady I started to think what sort of sneeze she might have: I decided it would likely be a cough type, probably a double, and she would bring her hand up to her face. I'd rehearsed the imagined sound to myself many times, but during the time I've known her, not so much as a sniff.....untill yesterday.

She was looking right at me, there was a slight pre-sneeze face and then she launched into what turned into a torrent of continious sneezing.... 11 in all. Yes, they were the cough type, but more violent than I'd imagined and the last sneeze was quite powerfull and very loud.

It was really an unusual fit and although I'm not a huge fan of this type of sneezing I found this quite an erotic display, especially so because it had that vital 'Out of control' feel to it.

I was really dumbfounded and all I could manage was 'Are you alright?'

to which she replied 'Yes I think so' and nothing else was said.

Well, It hit the spot for me, and yes, I really want to see more.

You're a lucky man, Haymaker. One of the many favourite sneezers in my life is also a masseusse and will be 61 in June, so age is nothing.

She's been known to have explosive fits that go for several minutes. Fortunately, she has been understanding of my fetish and allowed me to share her sneezing quite intimately :D .

But you're right about a new person coming into your life. The first thing you need to do is find out about her sneeze habits.

Sometimes you get quite a surprise..........

Guest Llama

When a new person comes into your life, it isn't long before a sneeze fetishist gets round to thinking this thought: What sort of sneeze might this person have ? and how long will it be before I get to see it ?

LOL, quite true!!!

Archived