Sneeze Fetish Forum

story

Guest Sneeze2me

Guest Sneeze2me

Just wanted an opinion before I decide whether or not to send to Serotica before they "close shop".. Hoping to give back a little as I have gotten so much...

True Story...

Eileen could hear the leaves crunching under her feet as she trudged home along Nevada Street. The sound was almost deafening, as otherwise things were silent. The noise of students in the Quad celebrating the fact that it was finally Friday had faded into nothing. October in Urbana was simply gorgeous. The colors of the trees were absolutely breathtaking. She thought about all of the places she had considered before settling on Hesperus House as her home away from home. Champaign was the heart of the campus, but Eileen found it too busy. Urbana was far enough away to avoid most of the noise, and close enough to walk or ride her bike to class. The walk on this particular day seemed endless.

She waited at the intersection. All she wanted was to sleep. Her head was pounding, and her muscles ached. Her eyes were heavy, and her nose had been running since she left the lab. Traffic was heavy, and the exhaust from a passing bus caught her by surprise. The right side of her nose began to tingle. She rubbed it hard, and looked up. “Oh God…” she thought, “Not here. Please, not here”.

Eileen could not stand to sneeze in public. Other people never seemed to give it a second thought, but for Eileen it was a nightmare. She didn’t have one of those airy breathy sneezes like other women. Hers was very loud and in her opinion, unfeminine. She tried to change the sound over the years, and was unsuccessful. The only alternative was to hold it in. Eileen had taken the practice of stifling sneezes to the level of an art form. It made no sound at all. The only drawback was that it could be extremely painful.

She closed her eyes, and lowered her head. The sneeze was definitely coming, and there was nothing to do to stop it. Every muscle in her body tightened in anticipation. The feeling traveled from the back of her nose to the tip filling it completely. A few shallow breaths followed. The last one held in until the sneeze seemed to dissolve. True to form, there was no sound at all. Someone standing next to her would not have noticed. Eileen was grateful to have been able to control it, as always. However, as she exhaled slowly she felt dizzy and the pain in her head made her want to scream. She found her balance and crossed. She sniffled miserably as she did not think to put any tissues in her backpack. "I just need to relax", she said to herself.

Eileen did not know much about relaxing. This semester was a nightmare already. She had a full load of classes, worked two jobs, and was attempting to be the perfect girlfriend. The lab would be closed until Monday. Sometimes being the liaison between the residents and the landlord was more stress than it was worth, but the second job was financially necessary, and she could make her own hours.

Now that her assignments were done for the next two weeks, and her first set of exams were out of the way, she could spend more time with Aaron. It should be easier, she thought, since he lived just downstairs. The fact was, he was a bit needy. He got sick frequently, and seemed to be allergic to everything. Lately, she had not been able to be very nurturing, and she felt guilty. Aaron had been battling a bad cold, and Eileen had stayed with him as much as she could for the last six days, comforting him, taking care of him. All of the getting up and down to tend to him between chapters upon chapters of material she was sure she would never retain. Eileen didn't mind the neediness- it tugged at her own needs of nurturing and made her feel purposeful.

He was so cute when he was sick. He loved to cuddle, and he had the sexiest sneezes she had ever heard. They were soft, yet masculine. Every time she heard one her body responded. It was like flipping a light switch. Like her, Aaron was shy about sneezing in front of other people. His efforts to hide his face even in the most violent of sneezing fits made Eileen’s heart melt. She would never tell him what his sneezes did to her. He would never know that it was all she could do to keep from ripping his clothes off and devouring him.

Aaron would go home for the weekend. She would stay, and catch up on things in the house. When he returned Sunday afternoon, there would be “quality time”.

The house was quiet. Eileen peered into her mailbox...nothing. Good. She could take a short nap before getting into the weekly cleaning. She fumbled with her keys, leaning against her door. Her nose continued to run, and she sniffed strongly, causing the insidious tickle to return. Balancing her backpack on her shoulder, she buried her face into her sleeve. “her-schrumphh.”

"Hey! Thought you could get by me, did you?"

She jumped at the sound of Don’s voice. “Oh please, no”, she thought to herself, resting her head against the door. “I can’t deal with anyone right now, not even him”.

Eileen met Don the day she moved in. He was like a brother. He was a bit overprotective at times, but he was reliable. An economics major, and two years her senior. She muttered, "Hey yourself". She groaned, turning the key and pushing the door open. It seemed to take all of her strength.

With difficulty, she wiggled out of her jacket, dumping the heavy backpack onto the desk. She was shivering. The jean jacket was little protection from the October air. Her favorite sweatshirt- one of Aaron's- offered some comfort. She slipped it on and turned on the stereo. The Enya CD was a birthday gift. She was really going to try to be more attentive. This relationship was going to work. Her body shook as she coughed. Her chest hurt. It felt like someone was sitting on it. She sighed, and felt the urge to sneeze building again. "AhhhISSSSHOOOO!" She searched under all of the papers and folders, and found the box of tissues. She started to blow her nose when Don spoke again startling her.

"You okay?” he asked, standing in the doorway. She jumped and threw the tissue into the garbage as if it were on fire. She didn't want anyone to see her like this. Don would make a fuss.

"Fine", she said firmly. She looked over at him, her eyes tearing as she tried to hold off another sneeze. She put her head back down and squeezed her eyes shut. The urge faded.

"You don't look fine", he answered, "You look like death".

"Thags, I lub you too" she said, congested. "You scared be". She was pulling books out of the bag, keeping her head down. "Aren't you goig out wit whatsernabe?" He was staring at her. She could feel it. She coughed again into her shoulder. Don went to her, wishing he could tell her how he really felt about her. He put his hand on her back. She winced.

"Really", he said, softly, "You look bad, and you sound worse. Do you need anything?"

Eileen was a rotten liar. She needed him to go, and to stop asking questions. "Really, I feel OK". She was trying to avoid using any words that began with "m" or "n". She cleared her throat, and looked at him as seriously as she could. "You'll be late and you'll be in the doghouse again. I'll see you later".

He smiled and left the room. Eileen sat at her desk, blew her nose forcefully, and started to write a little note to Aaron, to slip it into his bag before he left. His best friend was in from the Air Force, and they had quite a weekend planned. The pay phone out in the hall was ringing, and she went to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, um... is Aaron there?" It was a girl. Aaron had two sisters, and Eileen figured it was one of them.

"Sure. Can I tell him who's calling?"

"I'm his girlfriend, Stacey".

"Hang on just a minute". She turned to head down the stairs, and then stood frozen in her tracks, the receiver swaying by the cord.

Yea? Or Nay??

**Edited**

Just going to quote you here and delete the other thread :D

Sorry all.. not a seasoned poster (LOL)..  I forgot to mention that the post here is the first part of the story.. just didn't want to subject you all to the whole thing if it sucks.  Thanks again for everyone's generosity!

Absolutely - finish it here and then send it there to be held in cyberspace for other fetishists to one day stumble upon with delight.

Kitty

This is a great story......I would love to hear the rest of it....You really are a tlaneted writer. I can't wait to see how she reacts to the fact that the girl on the other end of the phone is claiming to be his girlfriend.....Getting chills just hinking about it. Thumbs up..

Music

Guest Sneeze2me

Thanks for the kind words... I'm sending the whole thing to Serotica, and hopefully it will be accepted. If not, I'll post the end here.

Sneeze2me

I'm enjoying the story thus far...:yes:

Did you attend U of I? Im from that general area of IL, and its cool to see it show up here on the board....Illinois is so beautiful in the fall!

• 5 weeks later...

Sneeze2me, this is a great story. You have to finish it. Suggestion: let "Eileen" have the massive sneezing fit she seems to be building up to. Please! It would make such a great climax. By all means, finish the story and send it in. :yes:

I think it was great. Being from Illinois, I liked that fact it was set here. Made it seem more real. Your writting is very good!

Archived