Sneeze Fetish Forum

swimming pool sneezes (F)

atchoum

I belong to a swimming club, which is about 80°% male, so poolside sneezes tend to be male too, but last Saturday was an exception. There were ten of us doing long distance swimming (5 km in 90 minutes) and about half an hour into the workout I had just got out of the water and was struggling to get my big feet into some flippers when I heard a high-pitched ah TCHEEEUW ! looked up and it was one of the women swimmers who must have just put her flippers on… and she was gearing up for a second ah TCHEEEUW ! She is about 25, not very tall and rather slightly build for a swimmer ; she was wearing a black bathing cap which made her features look bigger – big eyes, straight nose and a very clear olive complexion. I said ‘à tes souhaits’ and she groaned and laughed. I was still struggling with the flippers when I saw her pucker up again for another sneeze- this one took a good time coming, and she made no attempt to hide her presneeze face – almost gasping for another ah TCHEEEUW ! – ‘ah, she said, it’s not finished’ and shortly after she again went into presneeze mode – this one took even longer, with a couple of false starts, but when it did come she was ready and really threw hereself into it. Just then the instructor turned to us – we were the only ones out of the water – and told us what to do to catch up, and that must have driven away any further sneezes,, though the reflex did seem to be running out anyway.

• 2 months later...

Just a quick PS to this old obs.

She sneezed again after work out last night :!

She must have been swimming in another lane as I only noticed she was there when we went back to the showers. They had closed the women’s showers (we were the last group at the sports complex) so we were all showering together, men and women, and we were just commenting on this when she sneezed as small TSCHEEW ! making me think she must be quite a regular sneezer after swimming. She was out of sight about a minute later when I heard a much bigger AH TCHISSHISHH ah, in a much more high pitched voice. When I realised where she was she was under a shower with water everywhere, and that must have put a stop to the sneezes.

Dear Atchoum,

First of thank you for a wonderful ob's :twisted: . I don't sneeze very often myself but I almost always do when ever I'm swimming :innocent: .

I just had a none sneeze related question if you don't mind :lmfao: . Were you in the pool to learn how to SCUBA dive? You mentioned you were putting on fins, so I was just wondering if in France people use fins just for swimming or if you were SCUBA diving?

I'm sorry, I know it's kind of a silly question :cryhappy: .

Just a quick PS to this old obs.

She sneezed again after work out last night :!

She must have been swimming in another lane as I only noticed she was there when we went back to the showers. They had closed the women’s showers (we were the last group at the sports complex) so we were all showering together, men and women, and we were just commenting on this when she sneezed as small  TSCHEEW !  making me think she must be quite a regular sneezer after swimming.  She was out of sight about a minute later when I heard a much bigger  AH TCHISSHISHH ah, in a much more high pitched voice.  When I realised where she was she was under a shower with water everywhere, and that must have put a stop to the sneezes.

Hey, great obs! Pools are great places for observing female sneezing. I used to belong to a swim team myself during college days. There weren't many women on the team &, out of swim training, most of them weren't frequent sneezers at all. However, once training began, I remember most having regular sneezing fits in the pool; it was a delight to watch them totally helpless, in their great swimming costumes, being overcome by sneeze after sneeze. It must have been the high level of chlorine in the pool 'cos I had several fits myself! Even after showering, the women would often continue sneezing. WOW!

Dear Atchoum,

I just had a none sneeze related question if you don't mind :( .  Were you in the pool to learn how to SCUBA dive?  You mentioned you were putting on fins, so I was just wondering if in France people use fins just for swimming or if you were SCUBA diving?

I'm sorry, I know it's kind of a silly question :omg: .

Very straight question ! No, they are swimming fins. On Saturday evenings we have what they call "eau libre" (free water ?) for long distance swimming, and we do a couple of kilometers with fins each time. But I'm in another swimming group which shares a pool with divers.

But I don't think Ive ever seen the divers sneeze - there are only five or six of them to twenty or thirty of the swimmers.

cool observation.

I hoped to give you an update, as she was swimming with us last night - we were just two lanes apart. But alas ! no sneezes last night (though we were back in separate showering rooms so there may have been some after-swimming sneezes). Still, I'll keep you posted !

Archived