Sneeze Fetish Forum

big fit self obs (f)

Shay

Well I've been sneezing a lot the past couple of weeks but this morning I had this huge fit that I just had to share. I ended up sneezing about 50 or 60 times in 20 minutes. They were very forceful sneezes that had me bending at the waist. Some of the sneezes were so big and messy that I tore holes in the tissues a few times. Too bad this isn't an approved exercise program. LOL

Bless you!!! So I take it you do have allergies though?? Pretty amazing if you are an infrequent sneezer and all the sudden did as many as you did!

Hope you feel better...but wish you could have recorded that massive fit.

Jaime

Bless you!!!  So I take it you do have allergies though??  Pretty amazing if you are an infrequent sneezer and all the sudden did as many as you did!

Hope you feel better...but wish you could have recorded that massive fit.

Jaime

Yes I do have allergies. Sorry but I really don't have the time to do wavs with all the college classes I have, plus the fact that I don't have a working microphone.

Kythe, I know how powerful your sneezes are. You probably could have sold that sneezing fit to the electric company. :D I would have liked to be a fly, or maybe a cuter insect, on the wall, too, but from a safe distance away. :yes: Thanks for sharing, Kythe!

Archived