Sneeze Fetish Forum

shower self obs (F)

Guest BLUEpotion

Guest BLUEpotion

hey all.. my first post at the forum ::nervous:: but I think I'll do finee.

first of all, I was psyched to find a forum with people who share what I love! I'm a bit embarrassed about it, I will admit, but hopefully here will be my place to "vent" and such. as for the obs., this morning I took a shower before school and I've recently been interested in inducing while in the shower. I twisted the tissue and began the inducing, the first time got 3 out. now, when I'm at home alone I sometimes sneeze out loud, but the shower echoed and I wasn't about to take any chances, so I stifled. When I do that it sorta sounds like "heh-schuu", very quiet. when I'm home alone and "let loose", if you will, they are pretty forceful and sound somewhat like "ha-chewww!". I have a girly sneeze; my sister used to make fun of it which is one of the reasons I stopped sneezing in front of family ::yes:: but they're pretty forceful. If anyone hasn't tried the inducing in the shower, if this sounds appealing to you, try it. It's a very nice experience if I don't say so myself ;] Okay, sorry for the semi-long post. I should be posting more yummy obs about school sometime tomorrow.

I'm new at this. nevertheless, enjoy.

-Blue.

Nice first obs, you have there. Thank you for sharing them.

Oh and welcome to the forum! :yes:

Archived