Sneeze Fetish Forum

Photic Wrongness! (m)

Neesan

I know people here are all like, "family sneezes EU!" and I think that with my mom, but other family memembers I don't really care much. But this week I did appreciate my cousin's sneezing.

The first time I took note, we were all (me and my brothers, cousins...) leaving the house into a nice sunny PA day. My cousin, who is about 6'2'', 18yrs old, short blonde hair - steps out and bends his head down as he's walking and lets out three very loud and harsh sneezes downwards. And I think to myself - "Wow, that was pretty nice." Not like turned on or anything.

Then, we were leaving somewhere else because me and my brother wanted to smoke, and outside is still sunny and we were inside for so long. My cousin comes with us, though he doesn't smoke, and as soon as he gets outside, he looks upwards and lets out another triple in the same tone. Kinda went like, "Huh'Tscchoo!....Huh'Tchhoo!... Huh'Tchooo!" with a pause between them.

So, though it did nothing for me, though someone would like these photic-triple-niceness. B-P

The Frack appreciates it!!!!  Tell your cousin the genderless freak wants to lick his nose.........

~Frack

:laugh: I think he'd like that, and that he goes both ways so it might not matter. :blushing: Which would RAWK, but that's just twisted me. B-P

Mmm, good goddess.

Bi-sexual guys are the best kind of hottness. -Purrs.- And what a delicious obs! B-P

~Me~

Archived