Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ineresting link - in italian!

strangemixture

Here is a rough translation from altavista.com. If anyone on here actually knows Italian and wants to take the time to translate it for real, be my guest. If that happens, one of the moderators should delete this post. :-)

Mr. Plum

by

Antonio Messina

"Eeeeetcciù! Here: us risiamo "! Mrs. Plum lengthened the hand on the bedside table and taken a handkerchief in order to blow nose the nose. When a po' was felt better, raised the look and saw exactly that that it expected: its husband, also that morning, was to the window, with the inch between the labbra, like if he wanted to reflect a po'. And after to have rimuginato what, finally, proclamò with voice goodness knows convinced: "Also today the sky will be blue. Like yesterday, of the rest "!

"This knows all to it! - mrs. Plum to the husband said nervously - and then I would want to know when you will stop to open the window to the six of morning, all the mornings of, also to January ". And here mrs. Plum had to interrupt itself for an other uproarious one starnuto. "you see It? - it said still more nervous - you have made new of taking the cold Me ".

Mr. Plum was listening to it with those its innocent look, nearly incapable to believe that those angry words were turned he.

"I do not find my wool hat red", said finally to the moglie.

"You take of it an other", beat again that one.

"I cannot. People would not recognize to me ".

"But to who you want that gliene amounts of you"?

"They have need of me, instead".

"In order it is made to say that the sky is blue? Not to be foolish ".

"They have need of me, I say to you".

"They are years that you I explain. The Sun emanates of the beams from the various wavelength. The land atmosphere, that it is composed of a gas mixture which oxygen and carbon dioxide, leaves to pass only sure frequencies, and is for that the sky appears to us blue. And it will be always therefore, until the Sun will not be extinguished ".

"You six too much realize, and you do not see what I see".

"and that what I would have to see"?

"That today the sky will be blue".

"But if it is in order piovere! You do not see those to them nuvoloni "?

"Exactly for that one people have need of me".

Mrs. Plum, was years that discussed about these things with its husband. But that morning particularly nervous and was cooled, a lot that taken to a slipper and pulled the husband, having forced it to scappare. Therefore the mrs. Plum remained single.

The morning after woke up without cold, and pure the mornings of it following. Every day exited of house in order to o to the job. Pioveva always. The job began, was carried out and ended with regolarità, scandito from the clac of the clock hung to the wall, when it changed the number that indicated the minuteren. To house it was kitchen, washing of plates and I reorder of linen. The evening always television, and always you play to prizes that seemed all equal ones, and that in fact it they were. After the disappearance of Plum, in many they had asked to them where she was ended, and it had not known what to answer. Then, slowly, also the questions were finished, and it saw all how many, every morning, to head tidily everyone to the own writing desk and to begin to calculate. To the wall, the clock made clac without never to sgarrare of a second.

All the mornings of, finding again single and with the window sluice, mrs. Plum continued to ask themselves because the husband was itself obstinate, every day, to preview the color of the sky. It was asked also because a po' always appeared them to uneasiness, like that it rests the feet on a sticky land, and them incontinuazione moves in order not to remain to us entangled. With the time, those questions began to follow it ovunque went, and to fill up what it passed between clac and an other, between the baking of a precooked food and the washing of the pottery, between the question of the presentatore and the answer of the contender.

A year passed nearly. Then, a morning, mrs. Plum was waked up, but in place of thinking endured next to the job, the clock that also that day would have made 480 times clac, or to the questions of the television quiz, it was found to think those extraordinary birds that every migrano year from the North Pole in order to o to the South Pole, diving themselves in dive and sleeping between the folds of the airflows. It imagined, for a moment, of being one of they. It discovered of wanting to feel the icy air on the gote. Therefore it was raised from the bed and it opened the window. Brivido a covered ones, making them to come the creeps. And when it arrived, it did not try not to withhold it, that immense, explosive, noisy one starnuto. "Eeeeeeetccciùùù"! it made closing the eyes.

"Here dov' it was my cap"! voice to its shoulders said one. It was turned. Mr. Plum was lì, with the inch between the labbra, the hat in the hand, and the light step with which he came to them next.

Archived