Sneeze Fetish Forum

Observations (F)

r

Yesterday morning I attended several classes in a swing dance workshop.

Desite the terrible weather (heavey cole rain with wind) during the early days of tree pollen season, I did see a few sneezes. (I will do a weekend lojng one on two weeks and can hope for even better observations.)

I will try to describe them in the order they happened.

First--I saw a former choregraphy partner across the room. She is 50 long dark hair 5'5' slim very fit figure (as with most odthe dancers). She was wearing a black short sleeve U cut top and black tight jeans (have to dance for being hot despite weather as it is can get athletic at times).

Anyway she was across the gym from me so I had a good view as the guest instructors were explaining some move. She got a nice pre sneeze face and swince her partner at the time was off to a side, she focused on directing the sneeze straight forward. She sneezeed once very hard essentially as an incovered sneeze but witht the hand off to the sides to keep it in front of her. tbe power of it directed in front of her caused soemthing very funny as it made her stagger backwards several steps with her shaking her head. If she had not had gterewat center control she might have fallne over. She does have allergies (cats) and sometimes sneezes singles in rows after pauses). But not yesterday.

Next up was my own partner at that time (we rotate partners during the classes). She was a 21-22 yr. old college student. Bottom of the neck long straight brown hair. Nice figure. Sje was off to my side listenting when she stilfed a two-syllable hut-chet sneeze into her hand.

Third up was my sometime local instructor who was leading my wife at the time (too many women in the class to balance leaders and followers). She rarely sneezes but they are loud when she does. She if 40 petitie but with a dynamite figure. She sneezed a loud two syllable sneeze but with the first syllable quite short ht--chaaa.

After that an older more full figured dancer with mid back length hair sneezed twice with a puse in between. She has tree pollen allergies and can be exp[ected tos neeze this time of years. her sneezes are so loud they rock any building. She sneezed twice two syllable with a pause in between the sllables. Hattt-chooo. I heard the first and saw the second well. Her nmose was quite red and I thougjh she mighjt have a third after a puase. But not that day.

Finally a 20 yr old college student with lower back long straight black hair, slim figure and oriental ethinicity sneezed twice. She was actuially standing int he doorway to the gym at the time leaning agins a door sill. Her sneezes were stifled but with pent up power. I heard the fdirst and in looking for the sneezer saw the second.

Sorry the descritpions are sooo long. Wish me luck in two weeks when I get the weekend long opportunity including a broader geography.

r.

Archived