Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing beauty (f obs)

Chanel_no5

This Friday, I was on a train. I hate trains because they're always late and it's soooooooo boring to sit there and have absolutely nothing to do on a crowded train. (Yes, I listen to music, read a book, write a story or do some meditation, but still....)

But this time. I looked at people on the station, when I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen! I know, my taste is a bit odd, she must've been in her early 50's, but she was really BEAUTIFUL! Average height, great body, blonde, nice haircut, sort of "buisness woman". I just stared out the window, I couldn't take my eyes off of her, then she stepped on the train - in my carriage! And Fridays are terrible if you haven't booked a ticket, you cannot have your own seat. The seat right opposite me wasn't taken, and she asked me if she could sit there. YEEES!!! I was in seventh heaven, and I promise you, I wasn't thinking about her sneezing at all, I was just so amazed by her beauty. (It's not at all like me to be THAT thrilled, but she was really something special) Well, her mobile rang and she answered, she talked about a minute or so, then, in the middle of a sentence, she said: "I have to hang up on you, I'll call you back later!" very quickly and finished the call. Then she took a tissue from her handbag. I was looking at her reflection in the window, as she got a lovely pre-sneeze look upon her beautiful face, then let out five kind of loud, wet "TI-SCHEW!" Each sneeze was exactly like the previous one, and she caught all of them in the tissue. Then she wiped her nose, without blowing, and threw it in the dustbin. She smiled at me and said: "Excuse me, someone in here must have a dog or cat..." I replied: "Well, if you're allergic you really had bad luck, because this is the only carriage where pets are allowed". Then I could've smacked my own face - STUPID, probably she would get up and leave now! But she didn't. She shrugged and said: "That explains it. I felt a tickle in my nose since I got on the train. Well. There are no other seats, so I'll just have to cope, I guess. Thank God I'm not due for a long ride." I laughed a little. Then she said: "Well, I guess I cannot call my friend back until I've gotten off the train then", it sounded like she talked to herself but I asked her why anyway. :cryhappy: She sniffed and said: "Sounds stupid, but I hate to sneeze on the phone". I smiled and said so do I. We talked a bit about nothing for ten minutes or so, then she said: "I'm really sorry, but I need to sneeze again." She sneezed another four "TI-SCHEW!" into another tissue, wiped her nose and then threw the tissue in the dustbin with the other one.

No more sneezes during that journey, but her nose was a bit reddish and she was sniffing a bit. To me, it made her even more beautiful. She was very nice too. I hope I'll see her again.

Wow, great observation. An attractive woman in her early 50's, multiple wet sneezes, used tissues . . . enough to make a lonely, late 40's sneeze fetish guy jealous! But thanks for sharing. And by the way, where is this train?

Chanel_no5...great obs!

And dont feel weird...wish we could see a picture of her as you say she was amazingly beautiful.

Jaime

What a great obs! I love how you quoted her as saying "I have to sneeze again" :cryhappy: I love it when people say that!

I wish I HAD a picture of her, she was that beautiful... but I don't even have a camera on my mobile, and even if I did I wouldn't dare to use it like that... :drool:

This train is quite long away for you... :drool:

Chanel - I think your obs was gorgeous! Thank you for sharing and I do know exactly how you feel - a lovely lady who is also friendly is true beauty.

And the sneezes are always such an amazing gift when they arrive unexpectedly like that!

Kitty

• 2 weeks later...

This Friday, I was on a train. I hate trains because they're always late and it's soooooooo boring to sit there and have absolutely nothing to do on a crowded train. (Yes, I listen to music, read a book, write a story or do some meditation, but still....)

But this time. I looked at people on the station, when I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen! I know, my taste is a bit odd, she must've been in her early 50's, but she was really BEAUTIFUL! Average height, great body, blonde, nice haircut, sort of "buisness woman". I just stared out the window, I couldn't take my eyes off of her, then she stepped on the train - in my carriage! And Fridays are terrible if you haven't booked a ticket, you cannot have your own seat. The seat right opposite me wasn't taken, and she asked me if she could sit there. YEEES!!! I was in seventh heaven, and I promise you, I wasn't thinking about her sneezing at all, I was just so amazed by her beauty. (It's not at all like me to be THAT thrilled, but she was really something special) Well, her mobile rang and she answered, she talked about a minute or so, then, in the middle of a sentence, she said: "I have to hang up on you, I'll call you back later!" very quickly and finished the call. Then she took a tissue from her handbag. I was looking at her reflection in the window, as she got a lovely pre-sneeze look upon her beautiful face, then let out five kind of loud, wet "TI-SCHEW!" Each sneeze was exactly like the previous one, and she caught all of them in the tissue. Then she wiped her nose, without blowing, and threw it in the dustbin. She smiled at me and said: "Excuse me, someone in here must have a dog or cat..." I replied: "Well, if you're allergic you really had bad luck, because this is the only carriage where pets are allowed". Then I could've smacked my own face - STUPID, probably she would get up and leave now! But she didn't. She shrugged and said: "That explains it. I felt a tickle in my nose since I got on the train. Well. There are no other seats, so I'll just have to cope, I guess. Thank God I'm not due for a long ride." I laughed a little. Then she said: "Well, I guess I cannot call my friend back until I've gotten off the train then", it sounded like she talked to herself but I asked her why anyway. ;) She sniffed and said: "Sounds stupid, but I hate to sneeze on the phone". I smiled and said so do I. We talked a bit about nothing for ten minutes or so, then she said: "I'm really sorry, but I need to sneeze again." She sneezed another four "TI-SCHEW!" into another tissue, wiped her nose and then threw the tissue in the dustbin with the other one.

No more sneezes during that journey, but her nose was a bit reddish and she was sniffing a bit. To me, it made her even more beautiful. She was very nice too. I hope I'll see her again.

[/quo

Like Lawrence Welk used to say, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Archived