Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spring Self Obs (f)

SusieQusie

Wow…spring allergies, I didn’t even know I had them. At least not this bad. Been sneezing a ton this week, and even though these obs might lack too much detail, I just thought I’d share with you all anyways.

I actually woke up on time today. Maybe it was because I sensed that the semester is coming to a close and I should really push hard and go to all of my classes now. Maybe it was because of daylight savings time messing with my sleeping pattern (although, don’t people normally oversleep in the spring and wake up too early in the fall?) Or maybe my reasons for waking up so early was because I could barely breathe. My nose was so stuffy when I got up today and tickly as well. I turned off my alarm, and sat up in my bed, sniffling hard every few seconds and rubbing my burning tickly nose. After a while, I stopped, sniffled a few more times and got up and walked over to my closet.

I picked out the pants I wanted to wear today, walked them over and laid them out on my bed. I turned back around to get a shirt, when suddenly I could feel those deep penetrating tickles building up. I stopped halfway between my bed and my closet, took a couple of hitching breaths, squinted my eyes and openly sneezed three times consecutively “huh-iiiisshhhheheeew! Hah-iiiieeeesshhhheeeew! Iiishhhhheeeew!” I sniffled hard, rubbed my slightly watery eyes and finished getting dressed.

I had to meet with this woman before my history class so she could help me study. In her tiny freezing office, I was basically just sniffling all the time. Every once in a while, I’d try to discretely reach up and rub my nose with the side of my hand to try to subside the tickles which had obviously not escaped since the mini explosion back in my room. She told me to continue making notes while she got up and went to check her mailbox. Finally I was all alone in my tutor’s office, and for a while I didn’t really even have too much of a problem. My nose wasn’t THAT tickly, just a little too runny and stuffy for my taste. I continued hi-lighting things on my study guide and making notes on the side until I sniffled once and my nose twitched. A few thoughts floated around in my head. One was “Uh oh….shit, please don’t come in here yet!” And another was “Okay, please….let’s just get it over with.” I cupped my hands over my mouth and nose, took a short intake of air and sneezed once, softly into my cupped hands “hiiissshhhhoooo!” I lowered my hands slightly, and then squinted and prepared for a second, but the feeling went away. Definite false start there, and I could feel my face growing hot from it, even though nobody was around, and the two people working in the offices on either side didn’t say a word to me. I sniffled deeply and finished my work.

In my history class I didn’t sneeze at all. I felt my nose tickling, but it never built up into any sneezes. I took notes and talked to my friend who was sitting next to me, and just kept sniffling a lot and rubbing my nose when I could, but no sneezes. I didn’t sneeze in my typography class either. In fact, the air conditioned room seemed to help my nose a lot. I’ve read about it, just have never really noticed first hand the effect it has. Anyway, so that was good. Nice break from the constant feeling like I’m going to sneeze all the time. I called my teacher over to help me finalize my layers for this Photoshop project that was due today. It turned out really nice, and I ever got compliments from him on it. I realized though, just as soon as I sat down that I had forgotten my disc to burn all of my assignments onto. I waited for a break in his lecture before I could slip out and run back to my dorm room to get one so I wouldn’t have to turn my assignment in late.

Outside, all of my tickles and sneezy feeling came back again. I sniffled my poor stuffy nose and rubbed it, as I walked quickly back to my building. I got in, and walked over to push the button for the elevator. Standing there, waiting on it, I definitely felt a few sneezes coming. Before it arrived, I cupped my hands over my mouth and sneezed once “hah-chiiiisshhhhheeeww!” I sniffled and sighed, knowing that wasn’t then end of it…but luckily I was the only one getting on the elevator at the time. Once the doors closed, I doubled over and sneezed thrice more, almost one for every floor I passed. “huh-aaaiaiiisshhheeewww! Haaaaassshoooo! Isssshhhheeewww!” I keyed into my room, got what I needed, and then left walking back to class.

After finishing up there and turning in my assignment and all of that, I walked back to my dorm room where I knew I could have an hour to relax at least. I sat down at my computer, and that’s when all of the real sneezing started. Really harsh, powerful sneezes that made my eyes tear up and throat start throbbing. I tried to record some, but it didn’t really work, they either came too fast for me to hit record, or without warning they would just stop and tease me for about 5 minutes before starting up again. I must have sneezed at least 25 times, probably even more. Wore me out, as I sniffled hard and dragged myself to my next two appointments. Not much to tell from there, I sneezed maybe a total of two times in the 2 and a half hours I was in the building. *sniffles* Although, now of course, I’m about to become a sneezy Susie again. :blushing::yes:

Dear god, these are horribly written. Worst self obs ever! :laugh: I’m sorry all, I know this isn’t up to par, I’m just really tired. I’ll try harder next time. :innocent:

You are being way too hard on yourself darlin, I thought it was very well written...youre probably just being your own worst critic...:yes: Hope u feel better

Many bless yous!!! :blushing:

Lovely obs Susie, even your 'worst self-obs ever' are still brilliant! Thanks for sharing all those lovely sneezes and I hope you don't have to go through another daylike that anytime soon. Well a part of me does anyway....

Archived