Sneeze Fetish Forum

kinda sucks when...

Guest ashley

Guest ashley

you still have feelings for ur ex -n- the more the friggin sneeze the more you want them back... lol. cuz like I was talkin to this dude on the phone the other night, he took off work early, about 2 or 3 a.m. and out of the middle of no where

him : (sneezes loud as hell) ahh man Im like dying here

me: haha why?

him: its freezing

me: aww.. I know. its cold in here too. (really lol. as if I wasnt allready shivering enuff)

him: I bet youd like it if I came to keep you w- (stifles) err warm.

me: (laughing) actually I would.

him: ACHiiIIISh-choo. (sniffs) I bet you would.

me: bless u..

him: thanks. man I think Im gettin sick.

me:you want me to let you go so you can get some rest?

him: no. Im tired but I just cant get off the phone with you.

me: yeah...

then we started talknig about some random things and he started sneezing and was all second thought, will you call em tommorrow morning? I dont feel so good...

lol and I did and he sounded like a zombie.

and ofcourse we havent really talked since then (long story) but I dunno...

Guest ashley
Sounds like he needs you to come and keep him warm!  :yes:  'least that's what I'd do in my little fanasty world. :blushing:

omg I knowwwww right. hes allways like ashyy Im gettin sick. st least liek once a week. its so cute.. yet funny cuz then he'll try n get all cuddily

Well wanting to cuddle is better than wanting to be COMPLETELY ALONE when he's sick, right? I think its really cute when a guy wants you to take care of him if he's sick, and vice-versa.

Guest ashley
Well wanting to cuddle is better than wanting to be COMPLETELY ALONE when he's sick, right? I think its really cute when a guy wants you to take care of him if he's sick, and vice-versa.

oh yeah lol. thats hawt. I just think its funny how he can act like nothings changed between us when HE has changed... its a long story. lol but you'd love this guy. hes adorible. hes like 19 but he'll be like ur lil baby. its cute

:yes: Mine likes to be all alone when he doesn't feel good...but now that I told him, he's trying to make an effort :blushing:

Archived